The BLOCK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The BLOCK

I got my magazine today , it is awesome love that no ads are in it just beautiful quilt ideas. I called Missouri Quilt on thurs after not getting my magazine they checked that I did order and pay n put one in the mail ASAP. You are the greatest Little company,and so inspiring to so many. Awesome magazine and Company wish you all much success .

Comment

After hearing of all the delays, I decided to purchase the digital version. Got it right away and it's not taking up what little space that I have AND I can just print off whatever pattern I want. I get several quilting magazines and usually there are only one or two quilts per magazine that I like, anyway...sometimes none. So digital works really well for me.
      Bec

Comment

I have not been able to talk to anyone about my subscription. I have emailed a couple of times and have called and left messages but no response. At this point, I am not sure what to do. I subscribed on 2/20, my credit card was billed on 2/26 and still no magazine. If I missed the deadline, I would appreciate someone letting me know. If I did miss the deadline have I already paid for the next issue or will I be billed for that too?

Comment

Originally posted by Momo123 View Post
          I have not been able to talk to anyone about my subscription. I have emailed a couple of times and have called and left messages but no response. At this point, I am not sure what to do. I subscribed on 2/20, my credit card was billed on 2/26 and still no magazine. If I missed the deadline, I would appreciate someone letting me know. If I did miss the deadline have I already paid for the next issue or will I be billed for that too?
          If they billed you on 2/26 that should be for the first issue. They must have run one more address group a couple days later than I knew about. Right now they are still swamped in emails and are working to get through them and get to everyone. The magazine cause a lot more email than they expected and they have added night crews to help with getting them answered. They will get to you eventually, but if you wanted to try calling the store to talk to someone, that might get you through a bit faster. They are pretty busy there as well, but sometimes you can get lucky and get a live voice.
          K is for Karen 😊​..................
          Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
          T - is it TRUE?
          H - is it HELPFUL?
          I - is it INSPIRING?
          N - is it NECESSARY?
          K - is it KIND?

Comment

I thought I was the only one who had this problem. I ordered in Feb as well and did get an answer to email. From what I was told it should be here this week. We'll see. I have been so happy with everything I've received from M*QC. Hope this is a small glitch of a new product!

Comment

Working...
            X