The BLOCK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The BLOCK

UGH!!! No BLOCK today and still no reply to my e-mail I sent the other day to have it checked on. Really frustrating.

Toni
    Proud Mom of a U.S. Marine

Re: The BLOCK

http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/gen...tml#post498910

Above is a link to what Al Doan (AKA Bill Nye) said about this the other day.
    ~Kathy~

Comment

That is the link I sent my information/inquiry to and haven't heard anything.

Comment

Don't feel alone, Same here, No Mag.
        AlwaysInStitches :lol:

Comment

It's really frustrating when I was told a couple of weeks ago that they went out and to be watching for it. Still no magazine today. And no reply. I'm in IL. I didn't think it'd take that long to get here.

Comment

I feel your pain. I subscribed on February 25th and STILL NO BLOCK MAGAZINE. I go online and check my account and it shows I subscribed and am "active". I've sent numerous emails asking the status and requesting them to resend if it was lost in the mail, but my emails have gone completely unanswered. Am becoming extremely frustrated at the lack of customer service.

Comment

Originally posted by icul8rg8r View Post
              I feel your pain. I subscribed on February 25th and STILL NO BLOCK MAGAZINE. I go online and check my account and it shows I subscribed and am "active". I've sent numerous emails asking the status and requesting them to resend if it was lost in the mail, but my emails have gone completely unanswered. Am becoming extremely frustrated at the lack of customer service.
              If I am not mistaken, I think if you ordered at that time that you will not be receiving the first issue. You are waiting for the second issue.

Comment

I subscribed on 2/7 when I first saw the announcement of the magazine. And still no magazine or reply. Really getting aggravated. I was billed on the 2/19 and nothing to show for it. Thinking of cancelling my subscription and looking for it in the stores. Really, really frustrating.
                Last edited by nevergiveup; April 4, 2014, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nevergiveup View Post
                  I subscribed on 2/7 when I first saw the announcement of the magazine. And still no magazine or reply. Really getting aggravated. I was billed on the 2/19 and nothing to show for it. Thinking of cancelling my subscription and looking for it in the stores. Really, really frustrating.
                  Its not going to be in any store except M* for now. Not at JoAnn or Grocery stores that I have heard. If you persist and get ahold of Al, I'm sure if you were slated to get the first copy, then they will replace it for you. I think perhaps your mail man put it in the wrong box and who ever got it, liked it and kept it.

I doubt the mistake is at the shop, but I am sure they will fix it for you. But, they do have them at the M* shop, I saw them when I was there last week.

Comment

I ordered mine around the 25th of Feb. and waited for it to come and then started to see what people where saying about when they shipped and stuff, I happened to look at my account and noticed that I wasn't billed, so Wednesday I bought it from their store and it was here Friday. Not that you want to hear that I got mine.. I love it though.

Comment

Finally talked to someone Friday at M*. Sounded alot like Jenny. LOL Said problem was at post office and it would be sent out and should arrive in 4-5 business days. Hopefully, I will have it by the weekend. Yaaaayyyy!!!! But I did have to call, never a response to the e-mails I sent.

Comment

Finally talked to someone Friday at M*. Sounded alot like Jenny. LOL Said problem was at post office and it would be sent out and should arrive in 4-5 business days. Hopefully, I will have it by the weekend. Yaaaayyyy!!!! But I did have to call, never a response to the e-mails I sent.

Comment

I finally received a reply to my numerous emails that informed me I missed the billing cut-off date and my subscription would begin with the April issue. If I wanted the March issue, I would need to purchase it from the website. Doesn't make much sense. I subscribed in February. They have my billing number. So charge my card and start my subscription. Doesn't sound that hard to me! There was nothing at all that stated on the online subscription I filled out that after such-and-such a date my first issue would be in April. FRUSTRATING. But at least I finally got an answer! So ... I placed the order as instructed only to find out upon check-out that I had to pay additional shipping! Don't most magazines include shipping in the price????

Comment

Don't most magazines include shipping in the price????
                            I'd be surprised to get free shipping for a quality magazine after its initial run. Someone is having to pull it, package it and mail it (and not bulk rate which the subscriptions are being shipped as).
                            I ordered the magazine from the store last Friday and added a little something to my order to make it worth it to me.

Comment

They ship for free from the publisher, not from the store.
                              K is for Karen 😊​..................
                              Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
                              T - is it TRUE?
                              H - is it HELPFUL?
                              I - is it INSPIRING?
                              N - is it NECESSARY?
                              K - is it KIND?

Comment

Working...
                              X