Perfect Alinment for embroidery machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perfect Alinment for embroidery machines

Has anyone used this? Looks like it would be a lot easier to line up designs.
    can you use other designs or just the ones given/
    Designs in Machine Embroidery Perfect Alignment Embroidery Sizing, Placement and Alignment Software at AllBrands.com
    any info ?
    Thanks Gale

Re: Perfect Alinment for embroidery machines

I'd go check out the home site:
    Designs in Machine Embroidery
    See if they have a video or contact them for more info and/or a demo.
    Nancy's Notions also has a smaller placement guide that is similar, and it does have a demo. It's called Place and Stitch.

I have other software that does the same. I use digitizing to add guide stitches to continuous hooping. Most machines have a hoop for that now.

Comment

Originally posted by grma33 View Post
      Has anyone used this? Looks like it would be a lot easier to line up designs.
      can you use other designs or just the ones given/
      Designs in Machine Embroidery Perfect Alignment Embroidery Sizing, Placement and Alignment Software at AllBrands.com
      any info ?
      Thanks Gale
      I've never used this but last night I ordered the PAL (Perfect Alignment Laser) from Nancy's Notions. Theres a video you can watch about it. I'll see if I can find it and put a link on here.
      TODAY IS A GOOD DAY...TO HAVE A GOOD DAY...Genny

Comment

Heres the link to the one I purchased. Theres a larger one too but its much more expensive.

PAL - Perfect Alignment Laser - YouTube
        TODAY IS A GOOD DAY...TO HAVE A GOOD DAY...Genny

Comment

I bought the PAL a couple of months ago and I'm afraid I think it's a waste of money. I watched all the vids and thought, yeah gotta have it, but I used it once and it was such a kerfuffle, I haven't bothered since. Maybe I'm doing something wrong!!
          I'm not a complete idiot.....some pieces are missing!
          Lorraine

Comment

Thanks all I looked at the pal its not for me but loved the idea of the corner marks on the PA as my machine doesn`t do this.
            Gale

Comment

Working...
            X