OTTLITE SET ON SALE AT NANCY'S NOTIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OTTLITE SET ON SALE AT NANCY'S NOTIONS

I just received an email from Nancy's Notions with several products on special. Among them was the following:
    OttLite LED Floor and Table Lamp Set. Those of you that own them will know more than me if this is a good price. I went ahead and ordered them. I used the code that was on the back of their catalog that I received earlier this week so the shipping was free and there was no tax. So my total cost was $89.00.

Not sure how long the sale will last. It did say while supplies lasted.

Two OttLites at one great price—a win-win combination for sewers and crafters. I floor lamp and 1 table lamp. Regular $239.99 for $89.00.

And the description:
    Ultimate craft studio lighting—a floor lamp and a table lamp—both give true color light just where you need it. OttLite LEDs are specially selected as the best for quality, true color rendering, and reduced glare and eyestrain so you can do what you love, even longer
    ◦Both lamps feature the quality illumination and functionality that you have come to expect in an OttLite lamp, delivered in a high energy efficient, super bright natural daylight LED
    ◦LED bulbs rated to last a minimum 45,000 hours (that's 5 years if you used all day, every day)
    Set includes:
    ◦72 LED Craft Studio Floor Lamp
    ◦8 LED Craft Studio Table Lamp
    Product details for each item included in the set:
    ◦72 LED Craft Studio Floor Lamp
    ◦Floor lamp with flexible neck directs powerful illumination where you need it
    ◦Versatile illumination-perfect for larger work areas
    ◦Features:
    ◦Daylight lighting perfect for color matching fabric, beads, embellishments, paint colors, and more
    ◦White finish with silver accents
    ◦Length of flexible arm: 17"
    ◦Location of on/off switch: on back of lamp head
    ◦Bulb type: 5.5 watt LED
    ◦Measurements:
    ◦Length of cord: 77"
    ◦Minimum height: 40"
    ◦Maximum height: 54"
    ◦Base:
    ◦Dimensions: 1-3/4"H x 8-1/2"W x 11-1/2"D
    ◦Weighted base
    ◦Weight: 10 lbs. 11 oz.
    ◦Assembly required
    ◦Includes instructions
    ◦Warranty: Two year limited parts and labor
    ◦Mfg: OttLite
    ◦8 LED Craft Studio Table Lamp
    ◦Table lamp with flexible neck directs powerful illumination where you need it
    ◦Versatile illumination-perfect for projects on table areas or with your sewing machine
    ◦Features:
    ◦Daylight lighting perfect for color matching fabric, beads, embellishments, paint colors and more
    ◦White finish with silver accents
    ◦Length of flexible arm: 14"
    ◦Location of on/off switch: on lamp base
    ◦Bulb type: 3.2 watt LED
    ◦Measurements:
    ◦Length of cord: 77"
    ◦Minimum height: 12"
    ◦Maximum height: 16-1/2"
    ◦Base:
    ◦Dimensions: 1-5/8"H x 4-1/4"W x 6-1/4"D
    ◦Weighted base
    ◦Weight: 1 lb. 8 oz.
    ◦Includes instructions
    ◦Warranty: Two year limited parts and labor
    ◦Mfg: OttLite

Product

Qty/Yds

Price

OTTLITE LED FLOOR AND TABLE LAMP SET

Sugg. Retail:$239.00

Yours Today: $89.00
    Gerri

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Re: OTTLITE SET ON SALE AT NANCY'S NOTIONS

Sounds like a great price and you will ove them! I can't live without mine for doing hand work.

Comment

Re: OTTLITE SET ON SALE AT NANCY'S NOTIONS

I have the floor lamp and love it. My Dh got it for me as a surprise last Aug. I was looking at them at Joanna's and just could not justified the cost. DH found the same lamp at Lowes the only difference was the color of the lamp instead of white or soft gray my lamp is black and only cost $49.00.

Comment

Working...
      X