I hate it when I'm stupid....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate it when I'm stupid....

So I saw the My Sunshine jelly roll was a weekly special this week. So I debated back and forth all week as to whether or not I could afford it. Well, yesterday I decided I just had to have it so I ordered it...or so I thought. I looked this morning at my order and it says the Wallflowers jelly roll! I don't know how I made that mistake! Wallflowers is still pretty, but I don't have a large budget for fabric. And anyway, even if I could afford it, it's sold out. I tried clicking the "cancel" button next to my order because there was an option to do that, but I just got an error message. I tried calling the store and left a message, but I imagine there isn't anything they can do about it now.

Oh well, I'll just have to make a pretty quilt out of Wallflowers. Sometimes I don't know where my mind is these days!

Re: I hate it when I'm stupid....

You're not stupid.....keep calling till you get through.....hope it's not too late!

See there....I am the Duh.....but I know how you felt about the My Sunshine, it is pretty!
    Last edited by bkthomas; March 29, 2014, 06:19 PM.
    ~Kathy~

Comment

Yippee! I tried the cancel button again tonight and it worked! They refunded all but the $5 shipping so I decided to use the money to get the April showers dd for today. I'm still sad to miss out on the my sunshine jelly roll, but I think the April showers one will look good for the pattern I want. It was my 2nd choice. I'm so glad I'm only out $5 for making a stupid mistake. I double and triple checked this time before I clicked submit.

Comment

Don't feel bad. I ordered and received some solid fabric for backing but realized that I was short and I didn't have anything else to add on, so I reordered it. When I got my order, it was a completely different color! Did they mess up? Nope, it was me! Fortunately, the neutral color worked out fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharyn J View Post
          Don't feel bad. I ordered and received some solid fabric for backing but realized that I was short and I didn't have anything else to add on, so I reordered it. When I got my order, it was a completely different color! Did they mess up? Nope, it was me! Fortunately, the neutral color worked out fine.
          That's when you make one of those creative modern backings!
          Vonnie

Comment

Working...
          X