Which fabric should I use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which fabric should I use?

I'm epp stars using the 1 1/2 inch diamonds and Midwinter Red fabric line. I'm thinking about using the cream fabric with the beige dots in the line to do the little triangles that make the stars fit together. Originally, I was going to use the brown with the red dots but my DH thought the lighter fabric would make the stars stand out more. So, whatcha' think? I'm trying to copy/paste pics but it won't-help???

Re: Which fabric should I use?

I would use the cream. Love that color combination and your red stars will pop.

Not all wounds are so obvious. Walk gently in the lives of others - Unknown Author

No one has ever become poor by giving - Anne Frank

http://www.etsy.com/shop/thequiltedpig

Comment

Thanks for answering! I've never done epp before and am really enjoying it.

Comment

I too have acquired a love for EPP! Currently I am working on a scrappy 1" hexi quilt but I know that when I get this done that I definitely will be doing some kind of diamond project next!!! I started my hexi quilt in October because we were getting ready to move out of state and had to pack up my sewing room. We completed our move at the end of January and I haven't done any other quilting since our move; I'm really enjoying the hand work of the EPP Hexies. It sits next to my chair and I work on it a bit each day while watching tv. I am blessed with a huge area for my new quilting room and I have been ignoring it! The only time I go into it is to cut more 2 1/2" squares for my hexi quilt!

Not all wounds are so obvious. Walk gently in the lives of others - Unknown Author

No one has ever become poor by giving - Anne Frank

http://www.etsy.com/shop/thequiltedpig

Comment

Working...
        X