Rotary cutter blades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rotary cutter blades

I'm wondering if it's worth the money to buy the gizmo that will sharpen rotary blades or just continue to buy them when they go on sale or when I have a coupon at Joann's.. Patti.

Re: Rotary cutter blades

I actually use the gizmo It saves a little money and I can buy more fabric lol.
    Thank you,

Ginny K

Comment

If you search for blade sharpeners in the forum search function, you'll see a bunch of threads about this. Here is the first one that came up for me

http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/gen...sharpener.html

Comment

Thanks for the tip.....I guess I have a lot to learn about this site....I'm a newbie ....didn't realize I could search by subject...

Comment

I bought the sharpener. I think there is a learning curve. I sharpened one blade and then I dulled two other blades....so much so that I could use them to "mark" fabric...just like a Hera marker, it would crease the fabric. I didn't have the sharpener stone adjusted correctly, so yes and no...if you are the kind of person that will take the time to fiddle with it and learn to use it. I would say that it's probably not a plug and play type thing.

Comment

Working...
          X