Block magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Block magazine

Are people still waiting to get the second block magazine?
    My account has never been charged.
    I try to call them and they never answer.
    I sent them emails and still waiting to hear.
    I am trying to be patient and I realize they are in the learning process of getting the magazine
    But what else can I do?

Mwilson602

Re: Block magazine

The second Block is not out yet. I won't look for it until the end of April - beginning of May.
    Last edited by K. McEuen; March 25, 2014, 08:01 AM. Reason: changing month. answering too early gets mistakes.
    K is for Karen 😊​..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

Thank you I thought the people saying they got the block magazine meant the second one
      Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
        The second Block is not out yet. I won't look for it until the end of April - beginning of March.
        I knew you were running backwards and chasing your tail, Karen, but I still think March comes BEFORE April . . . Don't you hate it when your message is auto-corrected?
        Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
        it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy Navas View Post
          I knew you were running backwards and chasing your tail, Karen, but I still think March comes BEFORE April . . . Don't you hate it when your message is auto-corrected?
          Ha, I didn't even get this far. I answered before I was even awake. The perils of using your phone as a flashlight on bathroom trips and checking in before you go back to sleep.

Before you speak,
          T - is it TRUE?
          H - is it HELPFUL?
          I - is it INSPIRING?
          N - is it NECESSARY?
          K - is it KIND?

Comment

I am still waiting for the first one. I'm trying to decide how long I wait before giving up and just buying a copy directly from M*. (and cornering my mailcarrier). Is anyone else still waiting?
            Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

Ginny, when did you subscribe? I know they ran payments (charged cards) on Feb. 20th and then again on Feb. 22. If you ordered before those dates, you should have been on the subscription list for the first issue. If you ordered after you won't get a magazine until the 2nd issue. If your card has been charged and you never received a magazine by now, you need to let MSQC know. Sending BillNye a PM might be the best way to do that if you can't get through on the phone.

Before you speak,
              T - is it TRUE?
              H - is it HELPFUL?
              I - is it INSPIRING?
              N - is it NECESSARY?
              K - is it KIND?

Comment

Karen, my card was charged on 2/20. I will give it one more day and then if I don't receive it today, I will pm BillNye. Thanks.
                Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

I am still waiting too. My charge card was charged on 2/19. I have given up, but was hoping the DD was something I would want one of the days this week, and I will buy another copy. Just my luck, nothing I want yet, and I don't really need anything else. Not that there is not an unlimited amount of gorgeous fabric to want!
                  Originally posted by Ginny B View Post
                  I am still waiting for the first one. I'm trying to decide how long I wait before giving up and just buying a copy directly from M*. (and cornering my mailcarrier). Is anyone else still waiting?

Comment

Working...
                  X