Clear All

eye candy!

There are so much inspiration out there

https://www.google.se/search?q=curve...w=1152&bih=770

Look at these beauties!
    sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Re: eye candy!

This is a strong contender for my next Project!!

http://www.qnntv.com/videos/1015-bui...lock-by-block/
    sigpic

And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Comment

The log cabin is a quilt that will always be a favorite of mine and of most quilters I would imagine. Mary's quilt is really cool! Have fun making one like it. Do you know what colors you'll use to make yours?
      Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

I love Googling different kinds if quilts... .Pintrest is fun, too... It's always inspiring to see what others have done.

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Originally posted by rebeccas-sewing View Post
          The log cabin is a quilt that will always be a favorite of mine and of most quilters I would imagine. Mary's quilt is really cool! Have fun making one like it. Do you know what colors you'll use to make yours?
          No not yet.
          There are so many choices. I am toying with the idea of grey /blueish but nothing decided yet.
          sigpic

Comment

From the first link you sent.. Third row a few in.... The blue quilt that looks like it has a circle exploding out from it looks awesome. A great 3d looking effect.

Do that one!!

Comment

I was just going to post that video for you! It doesn't look to hard after all.
              🌺 Lorie

Comment

I'm making this quilt right now in purple/cream.
                sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Annika, You have Log Cabin fever lately! This is the second time in a few days you have posted LC eye candy....I love it. I've been printing pictures of the ones I love...keep them coming!!
                  sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Originally posted by Bubby View Post
                    Annika, You have Log Cabin fever lately! This is the second time in a few days you have posted LC eye candy....I love it. I've been printing pictures of the ones I love...keep them coming!!

Yup, that´s right!

I am roaring to dive head first in my new Project. Need the distraction!

Not to mentioning how much fun it is to plan out a new Project!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Swedish leo View Post
                      This is a strong contender for my next Project!!

http://www.qnntv.com/videos/1015-bui...lock-by-block/
                      Annika,
                      That's funny because I've been accumulating reds and whites for this one that is very high on my list
                      Quilty Magazine there is a video somewhere on the qnntv site with this one too.
                      I absolutely love quilty - I just subscribed and love so much of the stuff in there!!

.... and as a total side note - my great grandmother came over to America from Sweden by herself when she was 15 - I have a long family history in Sweden (my mother has done extensive geneology research ) I'll show you a pic when I find the cd that it's on! (My daughter looks so much like her it's amazing)
                      Last edited by songbird857; March 25, 2014, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by songbird857 View Post
                        Annika,
                        That's funny because I've been accumulating reds and whites for this one that is very high on my list
                        Quilty Magazine there is a video somewhere on the qnntv site with this one too.
                        I absolutely love quilty - I just subscribed and love so much of the stuff in there!!

.... and as a total side note - my great grandmother came over to America from Sweden by herself when she was 15 - I have a long family history in Sweden (my mother has done extensive geneology research ) I'll show you a pic when I find the cd that it's on! (My daughter looks so much like her it's amazing)

Is this the video you are talking about ?

This quilt is gorgeous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8RN...CEB93&index=58

The World are a lot smaller then you Think! I belive that all of us is related in some way if you go far enough back in time!

It is a swindling thought! and yet comforting!

sigpic

Comment

Oh I just fell in love

Look at this one!!

Pin by Quilting With Judy Martin on Log Cabin Quilt Layouts | Pintere?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Swedish leo View Post

That's a great one. Now *I* want to make one.

Comment

This is cool to

Pin by Özlem Köse on Log cabin quilt | Pinterest
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X