Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update on Steam a Seam Lite....not good...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update on Steam a Seam Lite....not good...

Was at Joann's in Watertown, NY yesterday, and while chatting with one of the managers, she mentioned the company is no longer producing the steam a seam product. I did manage to find another product which is similar in that it has that one sheet of paper that you pull off, and the other has adhesive. Gonna give it a try!

Re: Update on Steam a Seam Lite....not good...

Well that doesn't make me happy. Thanks for the info.
    Florence

Comment

That is horrible news.. I love steam a seam. are they discontinuing the entire line? Or is it just Joann's discontinuing it?
      sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
      Time spent with cats is never wasted.
      Sigmund Freud

Comment

I heard this a few months ago. I've been using heat n bond lite and like it a lot, seems to also have a longer shelf life.

Comment

I have been using some Heat and Bond light recently that I have had for probably 20 years or more and it still works just fine.

Comment

I THINK Hancock's still carries the Steam a Seam. I heard (we all know how that works) that the company wasn't happy with a new formula and was working on improving the product. In fact, I think I saw an ad in a recent quilt magazine regarding this. Hope everyone finds a product that they LOVE.
            I pray when risen from the dead before the Lord I stand; perhaps a crown upon my head, but with a needle in my hand.

Becki

Comment

GREAT NEWS! Steam-a-Seam is currently out of production, but The Warm Company is working hard to bring it back.

You can read all about it here:
              Steam-A-Seam Production Status & Update
              Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Working...
              X