Really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really?

I just read three or four post written by the same person.....using the same words, complaining about non delivery of fabric from M*... Is this person real, or a troll?

She just joined..
    Last edited by easyquilts; March 23, 2014, 12:47 AM.

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Re: Really?

6 or 7 actually.....beats me!!!!
    ~Kathy~

Comment

There are eight posts and I answered one of them. Karen or Jean will come around I hope.

If one ends up it Yummy recipes I think I would be rolling on the floor.
      Last edited by Hulamoon; March 23, 2014, 12:44 AM.
      🌺 Lorie

Comment

I count 7 posts that all say the same thing.
        I don't think she's helping her cause.
        Hope she gets her fabric though.

Comment

I don't think she's real.... Just a troll wanting to stir things up.... M yummy .recipes, indeed! That would be too funny.

Her complaint just doesn't sound right.... I don't think M* operates that way...

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Originally posted by easyquilts View Post
            Her complaint just doesn't sound right.... I don't think M* operates that way...
            Agreed. They are much more efficient than that. And much more customer support friendly than telling someone to just wait.

Comment

Ah well, she is either lucky or unlucky that I woke up needing the bathroom. WTH are all you people still doing up? Lorie I can understand ...

Besides, if you talk to of any of the girls from Australia it can take 6 weeks or more to get fabric.
              K is for Karen 😊​..................
              Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
              T - is it TRUE?
              H - is it HELPFUL?
              I - is it INSPIRING?
              N - is it NECESSARY?
              K - is it KIND?

Comment

Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
                Ah well, she is either lucky or unlucky that I woke up needing the bathroom. WTH are all you people still doing up? Lorie I can understand ...

Besides, if you talk to of any of the girls from Australia it can take 6 weeks or more to get fabric.
                But, that's due to shipping...not M*.... This "lady" is trying to diss M*.

I always wonder why people are up so late....or early..... I never seem to get to bed at a decent hour, anymore.. I try, but it never seems to happen....

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Well, it got somebody's attention! I was in lala land after midnight, glad Karen took care of it on her way back from the bathroom!

Comment

What a hoot. I just went through a fabric buying bing and ordered like 4 times in 4 days from MS*QC. Bottom line each order took one week from order day to delivered to my home day... I think they do a great job some of the other places can take twice that long.
                    Have a Sewonderful Day,
                    Mary T.

Comment

I LOVE MSQC. There are bound to be glitches now and then, but their customer service is helpful,respectful and never dismissive. Their business and service is top notch. If every business ran with the same philosophy MSQC does, there would be more smiles on peoples faces and more respectful attitudes.

Comment

Someone is always going to have a problem with someone. Human nature. Mostly you just ignore those humans. It's why I don't leave the house unless I have to. Dealing with people face to face makes me cranky.

Comment

OMG, one time I ordered fabric from M* and it was on back order. They were so helpful, they wanted to know if I would like to switch it with something else or do I want it taken off my credit card. They are the most wonderful and caring and such friendly people. They are quick to ship your order out. I love doing business with them, they are A++ in my book.
                          Good friends are like quilts, they age with you but, never lose their warmth

Lori

Comment

Lori, that has also been my experience with MSQC. They made a mistake on one of my orders (I was missing an item) and when I called they were all apologetic. I told them there was no rush (I am a slow quilter) but I got the missing yardage in a few days plus a really cool MSQC keyring to make up for the mistake. So sweet. I have also called them with newbie questions about machine quilting & they were nothing but patient and kind with me. Love shopping here.

Comment

She was from New Zealand, it takes much longer to get things to our friends down under. And we were all asleep at 120 a.m. When she posted this stuff. What on earth did she expect us to do about it?

Comment

Working...
                              X