I found it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found it!

Today I saw the perfect sewing machine for me.... It is a Brother SB 3129..... The dealer version of the PC 429.. I love it.... It has every feature I could ever want, and the dealer is wonderful.... I bought my last Janome from them... I would get a ton of perks from them...

It's so quiet, looks good, and is just the right size for me.... There is a nice big extension table, too.

The price is $649....$549 with a trade in....and I think they will go down fifty more dollars if I buy it...

What do you think?
    Attached Files

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Re: I found it!

I think if this is the machine for you...then buy it! It looks like a great machine and I've heard a lot of positive comments about Brother machines.
    TODAY IS A GOOD DAY...TO HAVE A GOOD DAY...Genny

Comment

If it suits you and has all the bells and whistles you are wanting, go for it!!
      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Sandy,

Machine shopping is not as easy as one might think it would be. I think if you have found the machine that has the bells and whistles you want (I'm not sure why you want bells and whistles on your sewing machine, but whatever works for you (LOL)), then get it. Don't wait until the opportunity is gone!

Comment

If its the one for you and it speaks to you and has everything you want in a machine . Go for it, don't let it get away.
          sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
          Time spent with cats is never wasted.
          Sigmund Freud

Comment

I think you should buy it. Sewing machine are something that when you know it is right you need to get it.
            Lynn R

Comment

Well, Sandy.....what's it gonna be?!
              ~Kathy~

Comment

You are going to love this machine! You have made the BEST choice!!
                Joyce "She who dies with the most fabric wins!!"

Comment

I'm going to say YES to the dress...ER....the sewing machine!

Honestly, guys, it was love at first sight....ma friend in quilt club brought hers to Thursdat's meeting, and I thought it was so cool.

THEN... I trekked over to Kramer's Sew'n Vac (where I bought my last Janome.....and there she was... ..I sewed with her...just a little... and was amazed at how quiet she was.... I will get free classes,....even one-on-one instructions, and they have a trade up policy that is amazing.... Not that I expect to want to trade up any time soon.

Bells and Whistles are fun.....and there are a lot if them, including auto scissors.... Everyone says that is such a great feature.

Oh...BTW... You guys are shameless enablers!

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Originally posted by easyquilts View Post
                    We do our best
                    I love my Brother machines.
                    Shirley aka buckeyequilter
                    I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Comment

A decision has been made!!! Woo Hoo!!!
                      ~Kathy~

Comment

No brainer Sandy. If you like it that much, get it. You'll probably regret it if you don't.

My old machine is a Brother and my new one is a Singer. I like the Singer OK, but oh, how I wish I'd got another Brother, would probably love it then, lol.
                        I'm not a complete idiot.....some pieces are missing!
                        Lorraine

Comment

I have a Brother Embroidery machine and a Baby Lock sewing machine...love the both!
                          LIVE well, LAUGH often, LOVE much

Hugs, Pat

Comment

Originally posted by easyquilts View Post
                            I'm going to say YES to the dress...ER....the sewing machine!

Honestly, guys, it was love at first sight....ma friend in quilt club brought hers to Thursdat's meeting, and I thought it was so cool.

THEN... I trekked over to Kramer's Sew'n Vac (where I bought my last Janome.....and there she was... ..I sewed with her...just a little... and was amazed at how quiet she was.... I will get free classes,....even one-on-one instructions, and they have a trade up policy that is amazing.... Not that I expect to want to trade up any time soon.

Bells and Whistles are fun.....and there are a lot if them, including auto scissors.... Everyone says that is such a great feature.

Yes Sandy we are shameless enablers! And we expect you to enable us when the tables are turned and one of us wants to get something neat. LOL Happy Sewing. Post a pic of you and the new baby when you get it home.

Comment

Originally posted by BobW View Post
                              Yes Sandy we are shameless enablers! And we expect you to enable us when the tables are turned and one of us wants to get something neat. LOL Happy Sewing. Post a pic of you and the new baby when you get it home.

I'm so excited.... I've been haunting review sites for ages....probably a year.... At first it was sort of a distraction, to take my mind off things.. I really didn't think I would buy a new machine..... But I have to admit that the Simplicity stole my heart the minute I saw it.. Then, when I saw it in the store.....well......that was it.

My son and a very good friend know I don't spend money on myself....except for fabric.... They both said that they knew Earl would want me go have it, and go consider it a gift from him... I will....

So... Monday it's off to Kramer's.... I hate to say goodbye to my Jsnome DC2007LE, but I need to use it as a trade in.I will still have my trusty little Jem Platinum, though.

I'll be sure to post a couple of pictures... Oh.... Now I need to clean up my sewing room, for the new addition....

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Working...
                              X