Hubby's fantastic find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hubby's fantastic find

Every time I send him to this one particular shop he finds something new for me. I usually have him stop on his way from somewhere, I've been there a few times and don't know why I don't go more and browse around since it's local. This place has a downstairs where they apparently hide all the good stuff and I don't think about going down there.

Well, yesterday, on his way home from his travels, I had him stop to get me some "real" red fabric and asked him to see if they have it in cotton, sure enough they do plus much, much more, they had many colors in the cotton and the best part was, it was 90" wide and only $6 a yard, yup, that's $6 a yd, so that equals, at normal 44" fabric, 2 yds for $6, now I know where I'm going to get all my cotton fabric. They also have 108" for $12.

I also get all my cone threads there for $3.80, 5,000 yd cones.
    Since you're always on my mind can you straighten out the mess up there?

Re: Hubby's fantastic find

whats the name of this shop. do they have a web site? That is a great find. Love it when I get good buys like that
    Dolores :lol::icon_heh:

Comment

I'm curious about the location myself. One of my daughters lives in South Carolina so I'm there several times a year. Would be interested in checking it out.
      Judy

Comment

They're in Seneca, it's Smith's Textile Outlet, I believe, they don't have a website.

Comment

Sounds like you need to go there and go downstairs!!!!
          ~Kathy~

Comment

What an awesome hubby!!! I had a friend who could always find a great deal a mile away. Me, not so much.

Comment

Ok that is only 2 1/2 hours from me and I have family that lives in Six Mile. I may have to make a day trip . Thanks for sharing.
              ~ Tracy

Comment

Originally posted by TRLSRL72 View Post
                Ok that is only 2 1/2 hours from me and I have family that lives in Six Mile. I may have to make a day trip . Thanks for sharing.
                I used to live in Six Mile. You're welcome! Hope your family appreciates me motivating you to visit.

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Quilting View Post
                  What an awesome hubby!!! I had a friend who could always find a great deal a mile away. Me, not so much.
                  He can't find a deal a mile away, he just fell into it because I asked for something. DH would go miles out of his way to pay top dollar for something. But other than that, he's awesome.
                  Last edited by Leah53; March 21, 2014, 06:16 PM.

Comment

You are one lucky gal and that is one awesome DH!!!
                    Preeti
                    http://sewpreetiquilts.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                    X