For the aussies ...spotlight is now selling jennys iron" the oliso "

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the aussies ...spotlight is now selling jennys iron" the oliso "

G'day guys l was at my local spotlight store today ...its just been reopened after being renovated ..and l was snooping around the sewing department and low and behold what pops up in front of me .....the yellow oliso iron that stands up on legs that jenny uses in her tutorials its $119.....bit rich for my liking ..but l thought someone might be interested.

Re: For the aussies ...spotlight is now selling jennys iron" the oliso "

Lisa, did you hear Jenny is coming to Australia in Oct. ?
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks, I will look out for it.

And, no, didn't know Jenny is coming to Oz. Any details yet?

Comment

AMQ Festival

There is a link for you!
        ~Kathy~

Comment

Originally posted by bkthomas View Post
          AMQ Festival

There is a link for you!
          I see that Jenny will be in Adelaide - too far away for me, I am afraid, but great for Poppytree and any others from down that way.

Comment

....Rachelle Denneny and Jenny Doan together in one place (and less than 1/2 hour away from me) guess who's happy?
            Jane

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com.au

Comment

Just wanted to add - $119 is a great price. Stateside it's $199 for that yellow one - sometimes $169 on sale. Wonder what shipping would be?!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Poppytree View Post

....Rachelle Denneny and Jenny Doan together in one place (and less than 1/2 hour away from me) guess who's happy?
                I wonder who?

Comment

I've a couple of spare beds if any of you girls fancy a trip interstate - hopefully I'll be fit and well after next weeks surgery.
                  Jane

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com.au

Comment

Hope your surgery goes well......poppy...thanks for the offer but there is no way l can come l cant walk very well..l need a full knee replacement and hopefully in the next 6months or so l'll be having the surgery done ..l've lost 40 kilos or 90 lbs ....so l can have it done..Thanks everyone for letting me know about jenny ...........Judy USMC.....l'm thinking l might need to layby (layaway) the iron in that case

Comment

Thanks for the iron info. I think that is a pretty good price for that one. I have seen them for more than that. I just bought a new iron a few months ago, but when it dies I might invest in one.
                      HUGS,
                      Lenore

"I'm not crazy. My Mother had me tested." (Dr Sheldon Cooper)

Comment

its on special l think until Monday ..so l think l'll layby it

Comment

Originally posted by Lissau View Post
                          its on special l think until Monday ..so l think l'll layby it
                          Not a bad idea!! That really is a pretty good price. I have only seen then out here for around $170.
                          HUGS,
                          Lenore

"I'm not crazy. My Mother had me tested." (Dr Sheldon Cooper)

Comment

Working...
                          X