Block magazine corrections?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Block magazine corrections?

I remember reading someone writing they were going to wait for the corrections.
    So are those being posted somewhere?
    The reason I ask is because my mom was making the shoofly on page 55 and it says to cut block to 11 3/4 but we think it should be 12 3/4 for this to work out. It is written under the first picture #1
    anyway just wondering.

really do love the magazine/book
    Sandy

Re: Block magazine corrections?

If that is page 55 you are talking about, there was a thread about it - I believe the number under the pic was incorrect, should be 12 3/4" I crossed it out and changed it in my mag...

Comment

Yes, the caption is an error ... the written tutorial is correct and is the one to follow!

Comment

I copied and pasted the corrections to the first Block magazine and printed them out and put in the magazine. This is what was posted on the form about corrections:

This is for the first issue of Block:
        Page 55: photo #1 says to square the pinwheel block to 11 3/4 but the written instructions on page 53 says to square to 12 3/4.
        I've run the numbers and believe the measurement under the photo is wrong and should be 12 3/4.

Page 63: the written instructions (2 Layout) say the orientation with corners in the upper right and lower left. That way the charms will fall from the upper left corner of the quilt to the bottom right like the photo on page 60.
        But if you position the blocks as shown in photo 4 the charms will fall diagonally from the upper right to the bottom left!
        Gerri

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Comment

To date, I have received all the issues of the wonderful BLOCK magazine, and I have made a few of the patterns....so fun! My question is where would I locate the corrections for specific issues so that I can print them and put them into the issues? Thanks!

Comment

Go to the add on the home page for the Block magazine. Click on it Will go to its page where at the bottom there is a place to click a link to the corrections.
            Mary :icon_popcorn:

Comment

You can also find corrects at the top of the How To's and Tutorials forum. Karen posts links there.
              ~Louise

What do we live for, if it is not to make life less difficult for each other?
              George Eliot

Comment

Working...
              X