Akkkkkk!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Akkkkkk!

I knew it would happen.... I've had my eye on the Singer Superb 2020.....which has gotten very good reviewed... I've seen it on QCC, for nearly $60o....don't know how long ago that video was made.... Amazon had it for $199.... I checked today, and it is now $259........ Do you think it might go back down?

My husband would have laughed, because I always do this..... I hesitate, then lose out....

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Re: Akkkkkk!

It may go done again if you don't mind waiting. But notice that this is an outside seller on Amazon and they charge shipping.

Comment

Sandy, it is supply and demand with them, if they get their hands on a bunch of them, they sell them cheaper. One machine I bought from them kept going down $10 every other day. It finally got down so low, I just had to go for it! Once they sold out of that lot, it went way up. One time, when it was very scarce, I saw it for $999, when I had paid $239! go figure. If you are ready to purchase, find a pricepoint you can live with and pull the trigger, go for it. If you want that machine, go for it. Earl would want you to have it.

Comment

$239 is only $40 more than the lowest price. Tell your husband that's one night this month he doesn't have to take you out to dinner!

Well... that's how I justify that sort of thing, anyway
        If you can't see it from 50 yards away on a galloping horse, it doesn't matter.

Follow my quilting adventures at Quilting Foote

Come join all the fun in our Farmer's Granddaughter Quilt Along!

Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. (I totally ripped this off from S)

Comment

If I really want something I just go for it. My hubby hesitates and then usually loses out either because it is sold out or the price went up even more. There are 3 or 4 places that I check for the most bang for my buck when I'm looking for a sewing machine.
          Shirley aka buckeyequilter
          I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Comment

Sandy, that seller only has two left, if you want it from Amazon, you might want to order soon!

Comment

I do that stuff all of the time. I will be like well I will get it tomorrow and the price will either get jacked up or it will be out of stock or something....
              I sometimes feel guilty spending money on myself and my husband tells me all of the time to just get what I want (within reason)

Comment

Working...
              X