Quilting Magazines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Quilting Magazines

I don't subscribe to any (except Block) but I always pick up Quilts and More when the new one comes out. This magazine has a lot in it including lots of small items to make for gifts.
    TODAY IS A GOOD DAY...TO HAVE A GOOD DAY...Genny

Comment

I am interested in this 100 Blocks magazine...I google 100 blocks quilt magazine but didn't find it to subscribe to, just the site and to buy digital volumes... I want the paper version...anyone got a link?
      Cheri

www.fabricandmemories.blogspot.com

Comment

I subscribe to BLOCK and Quilt-it Today (easy and intermediate quilt and sewing projects). I flipped through a Quilt-it Today at a local store and started buying it for $3.99 an issue. The cost of a one year subscription (6 issues) is $12.95 so I decided to subscribe.
        *~* Myrna *~*
        *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

Originally posted by Bubby View Post
          I subscribe to McCalls (my favorite of all time). BLOCK, Quilty and American Patchwork & Quilting. I will not renew American Patchwork & Quilting even though I've been a subscriber for several years.
          Just out of curiosity, why won't you be renewing your APQ subscription? I subscribe to it, and since Quilt is no longer being produced, it's probably my favorite. I also like Quilty for the articles, but their patterns are geared towards new quilters.

Comment

I also really like Quilt Sampler. I think it only comes out twice a year. They always feature different quilt shops around the country and I love to read those stories.

Comment

The Block is the only one that I subscribe to.

Comment

I love the Block and also Fons & Porter's Love of Quilting. I have a subscription to American Patchwork and QuiltMaker, as well, but I seldom see anything I want to make and end up giving it to my neighbor.
                Bec

Comment

Originally posted by Jean Sewing Machine View Post
                  The one thing about any of the projects that have been published through or by MSQC is that you get the directions two ways, printed and with a tutorial to back it up ( or visa versa). It helps the visual learner and the one who wants a written direction. Plus the printed versions give specific amount of yardage for different sizes of quilts, which the videos don't really go into.

I agree that this is a unique and very welcome feature.... I use both the written instructions and the tutorials... It's so nice to have them both.....

I have all of the QQ's, and now subscribe to BLOCK... Quilty is the only other magazine I ever buy....

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Thanks to everyone for their input it is so greatly appreciated!!!

Comment

I have to subscribe since our American bookstore here is down to one quilt magazine now. I really like McCalls but last year I had to fight to get all my issues. I subscribed to block and I'm going to subscribe to quilters newsletter I think it's called I've always liked the projects in that one! I'm one that actually does tons of patterns out of magazines. I'm not a digital person I like to see it without worring my battery might go dead.

Comment

I love Gen Q and I also like the Machine Embroidery magazine--not necessarily quilty, but I get lots of great inspiration there.

Comment

Working...
                        X