Sold out by 9:15! Bummed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold out by 9:15! Bummed

I'm so picky about colors that I don't often buy the DD's or other fabric - but when I fall in love I buy lots. Today the DD really called out to me. Hmmmmm I guess it called out to everyone because before 9:15 AM, when I went to push the button, it was sold out!! It sure is pretty isn't it!

Re: Sold out by 9:15! Bummed

Sorry to hear that - sounds like you wanted it. I did too, but I am happy its gone - saved a bit on my budget. Hopefully more will come soon
    Karen
    Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

It is and I had an idea for it too. That was really early. It's only 4: 30 here!
      🌺 Lorie

Comment

I know me too! I wanted it also. I put it in my cart and when I went to order it gave the full price. So I went back and it was sold out. So by the time I put it in the cart and went to checkout it sold out in that short time
        Thank you,

Ginny K

Comment

I am visiting family in San Francisco. Just got up and checked it on my iphone. Only 7:30 a.m. and it is sold out here. I also missed out on the color batiks jelly roll a few days ago. I would have ordered both of them.

sigpic
          Marci

Comment

I love the DD today! How pretty it is! I'm sorry so many of you missed it when you wanted it. That can be so frustrating.

I've gone back on my fabric diet so I didn't try for it.
            Cyndi

“Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.” - Victor Hugo

Comment

I broke my diet! It is sooo pretty!

Comment

Originally posted by Jean Sewing Machine View Post
                I broke my diet! It is sooo pretty!
                me too Jean... I ordered it at 6:30 am (east coast) because I knew it would go really fast. Then, I texted my friend because those are soooo her colors - she got one too... then I apologized for enabling her fabric addiction

Comment

I justified it by telling myself I used up two jelly rolls in the past week, so I deserved this one!!!! Truthfully, I would have bought it anyway! It was still there at 0715 because I looked and it was still available. I just love love love those blues!!
                  pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Bummer. I missed it and it's so beautiful. Serves me right for sleeping late!

Comment

It was beautiful...sorry you missed it.
                      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

You should all just give me your pw's and card #'s and I could get them for you at 10pm! I always stay up till then and check right before I go to bed!

Just think of all the fun things you could get!!!!
                        pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

I almost stayed up til midnight to see what the daily deal was today but was too tired. So I went to bed, by the time I got on this morning it was already gone. As soon as I seen what it was, I knew that it would have gone quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by bubba View Post
                            You should all just give me your pw's and card #'s and I could get them for you at 10pm! I always stay up till then and check right before I go to bed!

Just think of all the fun things you could get!!!!
                            yea right. lol
                            🌺 Lorie

Comment

[QUOTE=bubba;492510]You should all just give me your pw's and card #'s and I could get them for you at 10pm! I always stay up till then and check right before I go to bed!

It really was pretty!! I'm on the West Coast too, thanks for reminding me I could check out the DD before I go to bed. Think I'll start doing that, since there have been several times lately that I don't get the email. Not sure why,,,
                              May the road rise up to meet you...
                              May the wind be always at your back...
                              May you be in Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you're dead...
                              Patt :icon_wave:

Comment

Working...
                              X