Getting things done!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting things done!

We'll I feel like I accomplished a lot this weekend, even though I was a bit hung over from the St. P's festivities. I finished my moms placemats and made my own ironing/pressing board. Finally purchased a 6"X24" ruler. Got 2 quilting mags that I have been waiting for. And decided that I think I need to make something for myself and the old bear (seeing everything I do make is a gift or donated). I do need to finish the pillowcases still but I will do that to night at work hopefully.

Did you get anything accomplished this weekend?

Re: Getting things done!

I finished a wall hanging for a friends brother. First and last wall hanging, I decided I don't like making those as much as quilts!

Comment

Finished my first quilt Just now got back from JoAnn's getting some various greys so I can start on a baby boy quilt tomorrow...

Comment

Got nothing done here. A little hand quilting, but the rest of the week end was a wash. DGD's b'day yesterday took up most of the day.
        Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
        sigpic

Comment

I reorganized my 3-ring binder that holds all my quilt blocks & info. I had to get a larger D-ring notebook. I put my items in those plastic sheet protectors. I've been organizing my scraps. Today I made 1 Disappearing Pinwheel block. They're getting easier to make. It came out perfect! JCY

Comment

I didn't get anything done... My sister was here all weekend.... Getting back to my JRR2 this morning.... I'm ready to start sewing the body of the quilt together... Hopefully, there will be no twists this time (sigh ).

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Originally posted by Kwhit05 View Post
              We'll I feel like I accomplished a lot this weekend, even though I was a bit hung over from the St. P's festivities. I finished my moms placemats and made my own ironing/pressing board.
              I'd love to see your placemats and pressing board.....pics please

Comment

I posted in the show n tell thread. The placemat pic is with out the binding cause my camera was dead when I was getting rady to post.

Comment

I finished my March block for a block of the month quilt I am doing. I'm debating what to do next....too many want too's got to make a decision and move forward.

Comment

I worked on my March UFO. I also put a quilt on the frame and started the quilting. Did my regular household chores and shopping. That was about it. I am so looking forward to warmer weather so we can get out of the house and go places without freezing in the process.
                    Shirley aka buckeyequilter
                    I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Comment

I got the rest of my denim circles cut out and then arranged them. All 108 of them are stacked in piles of 9 waiting on me.
                      Sharon

Comment

I've spent most of the day rearranging/cleaning/organizing my sewing room again,,,
                        I still have to build the bookcase for my fabrics & then put them all away but I figure I'll be done by the weekend, then look out! It will be full steam ahead on all my UFOs, ,, that should keep me busy for at least the rest of the year, I found MORE buried in the back of the closet. LOL
                        May the road rise up to meet you...
                        May the wind be always at your back...
                        May you be in Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you're dead...
                        Patt :icon_wave:

Comment

Working...
                        X