Zippers, fastners, thread etc...Big sale at WaWak and shipping is $5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zippers, fastners, thread etc...Big sale at WaWak and shipping is $5

I forget what discussion I mentioned this great store on for their fasteners and zippers etc, but.... they are having a huge sale. 2 day sale...They are the only place I can afford Coats and Clark Dual Duty thread! And shipping is reasonable...$5 up to $100 purchase and then it is free. I have bought many times from t his place and they are good as far as shipping quickly and timely and just a good place to order from. I wish they had presser feet, but they dont but they do have other regular sewing stuff like for clothes and the tools needed for that.

WAWAK Sewing Supplies -
    Cheri

www.fabricandmemories.blogspot.com

Re: Zippers, fastners, thread etc...Big sale at WaWak and shipping is $5

My costuming buddy orders from them all the time ans swears by their great prices! I'll have to give this a look.

Comment

I get all of my zippers from them. Can't beat the price.

Comment

I have ordered from them in the past when I was doing draperies with great success. They have some thread called Rice's silimide that is prewaxed hand sewing thread and it is absolutely great for hand sewing binding. It will not tangle and is precut into pieces about 18" long that is so easy to use.

Comment

Working...
        X