• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when they send the packages do they send it by mail, or by UPS

Hi
    I am knew to this site. My name is
    Marcy and I am from Pa.
    I am wondering when you purchase something, if is a small package, do they mail it by mail, or by Ups.

Thank you
    Marcy

Re: when they send the packages do they send it by mail, or by UPS

I think they come by UPS. They have always just left it at my front door it I wasn't home or get to the door quick enough.

Comment

Most of the packages I get from MSQC come in by US Postal Service. The larger one will come UPS
      K is for Karen 😊​..................
      Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
      T - is it TRUE?
      H - is it HELPFUL?
      I - is it INSPIRING?
      N - is it NECESSARY?
      K - is it KIND?

Comment

I don't know about MSQC using UPS or not because everything I've ordered was small things like charm packs or jelly rolls. I do know that a lot of places send packages by UPS but if the packages are small UPS drop them off at USPS and then USPS delivers them which sometimes means that it takes a few more days to receive them.
        TODAY IS A GOOD DAY...TO HAVE A GOOD DAY...Genny

Comment

All of mine have come via USPS, but I haven't ordered anything very bulky.

Genny is talking about "SmartPost" and some companies use that. Either FedEx or UPS get it to your local Post Office and they deliver it the rest of the way.
          It's not so 'smart' if you ask me. I watched the tracking on one, and it went to a distribution center 45 minutes away, then to Portland, Oregon 3 hours away, two days later made it back to our P.O., and took an additional day for delivery.
          Be who you are and say what you feel
          because those who mind don't matter,
          and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by toggpine View Post

Genny is talking about "SmartPost" and some companies use that. Either FedEx or UPS get it to your local Post Office and they deliver it the rest of the way.
            It's not so 'smart' if you ask me. I watched the tracking on one, and it went to a distribution center 45 minutes away, then to Portland, Oregon 3 hours away, two days later made it back to our P.O., and took an additional day for delivery.
            I agree about "smartpost" and the same for Fed Ex's "surepost" Nothing smart or sure about either one. Delivery always takes several days extra and those packages pass my post office numerous times. Not a good idea, I think the Post Office does a better job.
            sigpic

Comment

Got my newest order today, in the mail box from usps

Comment

My pkgs have all arrived USPS.

Comment

Originally posted by Carolyn View Post
                  I agree about "smartpost" and the same for Fed Ex's "surepost" Nothing smart or sure about either one. Delivery always takes several days extra and those packages pass my post office numerous times. Not a good idea, I think the Post Office does a better job.
                  I agree, I don't like it when UPS or Fed Ex drops my packages off at our local USPS instead of just driving the extra block or two and deliver it themselves. There was a time when one of my packages sit at the post office 3 days after being delivered there. I finally called and complained about it just sitting in their undelivered pile and they brought it too me.
                  TODAY IS A GOOD DAY...TO HAVE A GOOD DAY...Genny

Comment

I get mine in the mail.

sigpic
                    Marci

Comment

I receive mine via USPS.

Comment

Originally posted by toggpine View Post

I really dislike sure post as well. My postal delivery person will not deliver anything that does not fit in the mailbox. I get a pink slip and have to drive to the post office to pick it up. I joined UPS' My Choice and pay an extra 3.50 to have UPS deliver it.

Comment

Working...
                        X