Need suggestions for label on a wedding quilt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need suggestions for label on a wedding quilt

I am coming round the bend on this wedding quilt that is due to the bride by April 3. I had to stop to make 2 outfits for my grand daughters girl scout event, but they are now done and starting tomorrow I hit the quilt again.
    But I need a label. I don't know the girl well at all... she is my first cousins daughter..he and I were close when we were kids, but in later years we drifted. Last tune I saw her was about 15 years ago! But it is still a family thing to me. Since I don't know them... I am having a hard time coming up with a little phrase or saying for a wedding quilt. Just a short sentence or two since it is on a label. I will add their names and wedding date after that and my name.
    I have thought a few things, but they sound empty and pointless.

Anyone have any suggestions?
    Cheri

www.fabricandmemories.blogspot.com

Re: Need suggestions for label on a wedding quilt

How about something like, (name their two names) ...stitched together with love on ( wedding date )

Quilt Handmade with love by: (your name)
    sigpicMiss Sheri

For me, it's all about Love, . . . Always!

Comment

I'm not sure what you should put on the label. Maybe something short referring to the time that you were close would be nice.
      Cil
      A quilt is a blanket of love
      http://www.pinterest.com/cil3612/boards/
      http://www.creativelyhomemade.etsy.com/

Comment

Bride and grooms first names
        "To celebrate your love"
        Date of wedding
        (I think that would make the quilt an heirloom to be treasured and handed down forever

Comment

To have and to hold from this day forward (works for them to each other and the couple to the quilt)

Comment

Working...
          X