X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for....

This fabric in a charm pack:

mccall_s_files_1.jpg

It's McCall's. I should have purchased it long ago, and now it's nearly discontinued. M* has the jelly roll, but I REALLY want a charm pack to make a sewing machine cover. I was looking at Gallery pics this morning and saw an adorable tote made out of it by Shirley. That reminded me!!!! So, if you have one laying around I would pay .... oh just short of a King's Ransom for it!
    sigpic~~Libby~~

Quilters make great comforters.

Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness.

Re: Looking for....

What is it called? I usually have luck finding what I am looking for on ETSY.

Comment

'McCalls' is the name of the fabric line, right? I wish you success, its really cute, sorry I don't have one for you.
      sigpicMiss Sheri

For me, it's all about Love, . . . Always!

Comment

I hope you can find some, it is a cute line I had some yardage I had used to line a bag.
        sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
        Time spent with cats is never wasted.
        Sigmund Freud

Comment

I did a google search when I saw this post earlier. I didn't find much at all, and no charm packs. I do hope you find what your looking for.

Comment

I thought I had a charm pack of McCall's but it's gone. I may have given it away in my last giveaway on my blog. I hope you find it. It would make a darling cover for your machine.
            sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

It's McCalls. Thanks everyone for looking. I may have to buy the jelly roll here and just work with it. I should have purchased when I had the chance. Live and learn, right?
              sigpic~~Libby~~

Comment

Here's a place that has some different yardages that you can buy by the 1/2 yard, maybe with the jelly roll you can pick out one or two that you like.

Suzzetts Fabric: McCall's Multi Buttons on Cream
                sigpic Visit my fabric shopping cart YardageALaCarte.com - PM me for a 25% Off your Total Purchase Code, just mention "The Forum" in your message. Huggers, Ruby

Comment

Originally posted by EnumclawGramma View Post
                  It's McCalls. Thanks everyone for looking. I may have to buy the jelly roll here and just work with it. I should have purchased when I had the chance. Live and learn, right?
                  I might have some of the charm squares left over...I'll check tonight and let you know. I know I didn't use the entire pack in that tote and I don't remember using them for anything else.
                  Shirley aka buckeyequilter
                  I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Comment

I found this in my stashimage.jpg

What would you like?

Comment

wow! jackpot Jean! lol. wish I had stuff like that just in my stash!

Comment

Originally posted by a1angiem View Post
                        wow! jackpot Jean! lol. wish I had stuff like that just in my stash!
                        It's an embarassingly overstuffed closet that holds my stash.

Comment

That is adorable! Seldom does a print strike me so strong but this one does!! I would LOVE to have some fat quarters in that print! I love the styles of "back in the day". I grew up with McCalls and Simplicity and a quilt FOR ME would be perfect with this print! If you find it, please pass on where you found it. I'd sure like to have some too!
                          Cheri

www.fabricandmemories.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jean Sewing Machine View Post
                            I found this in my stash[ATTACH=CONFIG]71099[/ATTACH]

What would you like?
                            Oh my GOODNESS!! Jean! I will PM you...
                            sigpic~~Libby~~

Comment

Working...
                            X