Why do we forget?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do we forget?

I dropped of 30 self binding Baby blankets yesterday to the hospital Palliative Care unit and I wasn't 5 miles from the hospital when I realized I hadn't taken any pictures of those blankets.
    Why do we always remember minutes after it is too late.?
    Dolores :lol::icon_heh:

Re: Why do we forget?

Because of the joy and thrill of giving to those that need.

Great job getting the baby blankets done.
    Vicki C:icon_hi:

Comment

What a great thing for you to do. We don't always take pics because we don't need the recognition for doing what we do. I can't tell you how many quilts I have made and never gotten pics of. WTG for giving of yourself, by giving to the kids.
      Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by auntiemern View Post
        What a great thing for you to do. We don't always take pics because we don't need the recognition for doing what we do. I can't tell you how many quilts I have made and never gotten pics of. WTG for giving of yourself, by giving to the kids.
        This is just what I do every year. I pledged to myself that I would give 10 blankets per month. Last year I gave 120 blankets, and the year before that I did 74, but that was the year I found out about it and started in April. The 30 I gave yesterday were my Jan/Feb/Mar donation.
        Dolores :lol::icon_heh:

Comment

You are amazing and generous with your time and resources! And I just know every one of those blankets were beautiful!

Comment

Working...
          X