Raleigh NC quilt show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raleigh NC quilt show

DD & I just got home from the Raleigh quilt show. It was only the 2nd show I've ever been to so not much basis for comparison but I enjoyed it a lot! Beautiful quilts to look at that were in the competition and plenty of vendors. If you're in the area it's worth the visit. No use in buying raffle tickets for the stunning wedding ring quilt though because I'm sure I've got the winning ticket.

Re: Raleigh NC quilt show

But did you buy anything fun??
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Re: Raleigh NC quilt show

Originally posted by Stacie View Post
      DD & I just got home from the Raleigh quilt show. It was only the 2nd show I've ever been to so not much basis for comparison but I enjoyed it a lot! Beautiful quilts to look at that were in the competition and plenty of vendors. If you're in the area it's worth the visit. No use in buying raffle tickets for the stunning wedding ring quilt though because I'm sure I've got the winning ticket.
      I went yesterday...did you notice when the drawing was for the quilt...October 2015!! Good grief, if I had noticed that I would not have bought the 6 for $5. Even though it is really, really beautiful that is a long time to wait! Did you go to any of the demos or classes? I went to a couple and ended up buying Quilter's Rule rulers...loved the designs that could be made! Just awesome show...had a great time. May go back Sunday to see if the vendors have dropped prices for the last day!

Comment

Working...
      X