Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: No BLOCK TODAY

Originally posted by Sewbee View Post
    Hi Al! The magazine is fantastic!! Just got mine in the mail yesterday and it was worth the wait! Well, I DID end up buying the digital while I was waiting though...and I love that too! I agree that the shipping kinks will work out and for that price it is worth the wait. I know several magazine subscriptions offer a pricing structure for the paper magazine only or one that includes a digital version for a little additional cost. I would be willing to pay more if an increased price point could provide a higher level of shipping and also include the digital version for subscribers! That way I can happily view the digital as soon as the magazine ships and still get the pleasure of finding the BLOCK magazine in my mailbox! Just a thought!
    Once I can figure it out, I will give you the digital copy for free. I always thought it was odd that if I already paid for something, the digital version wasn't free as well. I don't know how to do it technically yet, but in a few issues, that's exactly how it will go!

Comment

Al you are awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Jean Sewing Machine View Post
        Al you are awesome!
        I agree!
        Vonnie

Comment

Working...
        X