No BLOCK TODAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No BLOCK TODAY

What is with this postal system? No BLOCK magazine again today! My patience is being sorely tested!

Re: No BLOCK TODAY

Jeez, you could have driven back and forth to Hamilton and delivered to everyone in Missouri by now. Is the St. Louis post office on strike?
    K is for Karen 😊​..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
      Jeez, you could have driven back and forth to Hamilton and delivered to everyone in Missouri by now. Is the St. Louis post office on strike?
      My brother worked for them for 30 years. Not the most efficient place in the world!

I thought about driving up to Hamilton when the USPS held my Lovely fabrics hostage for 8 days!

Comment

I haven't received one in GA either and I ordered the first day.

Comment

Hang in there........I just got mine today!

Comment

I just got mine today too! Maybe yours will be there tomorrow?

I have just opened the plastic and flipped through it - it is gorgeous and well worth the wait! Going to get me a cuppa of something and settle down with it.
            Lisa

M*QC forum is full of the best people!

I'm not just buying fabric, I am supporting the economy...

A bad day in the sewing room is better than a good day at the office.

Comment

Ugh. Hate when that happens.
              Donna

Comment

Must be with my package of rotary blades...Left WI on 02/28. Called USPS C.A. twice as after it was scanned in on the 28th there are no further updates. First time, I was to get a call within 1-2 business days - 4th BD I call - escalation, you'll get a call from the Acworth office within 24 hours. 36 Hours - 2nd call, Super escalation within 12 hours! Yeah, right. 48 Hours - today I get a call from Atlanta - we know it made it to the Acworth Post Office but we don't know if it made it on the truck, you will get it today or tomorrow.

WELL, it's not here today! is not happy!

If it get here tomorrow, you're looking at 15 days for Priority Mail to get from WI to GA - $5.95! The only saving grace if I do get it, I don't have to put in a claim. :P
                sigpic Visit my fabric shopping cart YardageALaCarte.com - PM me for a 25% Off your Total Purchase Code, just mention "The Forum" in your message. Huggers, Ruby

Comment

Originally posted by HandsOffItsMine View Post
                  Must be with my package of rotary blades...Left WI on 02/28. Called USPS C.A. twice as after it was scanned in on the 28th there are no further updates. First time, I was to get a call within 1-2 business days - 4th BD I call - escalation, you'll get a call from the Acworth office within 24 hours. 36 Hours - 2nd call, Super escalation within 12 hours! Yeah, right. 48 Hours - today I get a call from Atlanta - we know it made it to the Acworth Post Office but we don't know if it made it on the truck, you will get it today or tomorrow.

WELL, it's not here today! is not happy!

If it get here tomorrow, you're looking at 15 days for Priority Mail to get from WI to GA - $5.95! The only saving grace if I do get it, I don't have to put in a claim. :P
                  Looks like your priority was not their priority!

Comment

Jean, I think I could have picked on up and mailed it to you first class and it would have been there by now. I really don't like that the post office does not carry when the third class mail arrives. At this rate, the second one will be out before the firs one arrives.

Comment

I finally got mine today. Hope you get yours tomorrow.
                      Wendy
                      http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Quilting View Post
                        Jean, I think I could have picked on up and mailed it to you first class and it would have been there by now. I really don't like that the post office does not carry when the third class mail arrives. At this rate, the second one will be out before the firs one arrives.
                        I think you are right about how they treat 3rd class mail. Priority mail doesn't seem to move them either! Funny how the bils always make it through!

Comment

Still no BLOCK in Chicago land.

Comment

First Class, Priority, 3rd Class, it's all a frickin' crap shoot with the USPS and your money you spent on services with them. It package could have gone First Class but I wanted QUICKLY as I was cutting out a ton of pillowcases, so I paid the extra $$. POOH

Now I'm waiting for a daily deal that I like, I need to add a copy of the first issue of Block. Do I just buy it each month with a daily deal or do the subscription and be frustrated like many that the mailman hasn't put in my box yet?
                            sigpic Visit my fabric shopping cart YardageALaCarte.com - PM me for a 25% Off your Total Purchase Code, just mention "The Forum" in your message. Huggers, Ruby

Comment

Is that why you are coming to town tomorrow? Had all you can take and you are driving down to get one?

Comment

Working...
                              X