Block patterns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Block patterns

So, my question for those who have gotten or viewed the BLOCK magazine is...
    Which of the 10 quilts will you be making first?

I would like to try the mini-periwinkle. This one just popped right out to me, when I saw the tutorial I liked it but now I just have to make it, the directions are so clear and easy to follow.
    Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Re: Block patterns

I'd like to make one too. I have a mini template, I need to see if it's that one or the tumbler. I also already have a Mini charm pack to practice with.

Comment

That is the one I will attempt first, after what I am doing right now!
      pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

I'm working in the JRR2.....

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Originally posted by asta View Post
          So, my question for those who have gotten or viewed the BLOCK magazine is...
          Which of the 10 quilts will you be making first?

I would like to try the mini-periwinkle. This one just popped right out to me, when I saw the tutorial I liked it but now I just have to make it, the directions are so clear and easy to follow.
          I love the look of the mini periwinkle, and I have the lagoon batik jr which would look gorgeous BUT - the white yardage - 7 1/2 yds for a top that's not a king?? Seems like soooo much wasted fabric, unless there is another way to make this block - I really love it.

Comment

Originally posted by songbird857 View Post
            I love the look of the mini periwinkle, and I have the lagoon batik jr which would look gorgeous BUT - the white yardage - 7 1/2 yds for a top that's not a king?? Seems like soooo much wasted fabric, unless there is another way to make this block - I really love it.
            I was wondering about that too! Can you cut triangles for the sides and just even it up with just a little bit of trimming?
            Vonnie

Comment

Funny, I really like the mini periwinkle quilt too! I don't have the mini template though. Trying to find the measurements of it online so I can make one myself, but no luck. They are on sale here, maybe it will just buy it.
              Cil
              A quilt is a blanket of love
              http://www.pinterest.com/cil3612/boards/
              http://www.creativelyhomemade.etsy.com/

Comment

Working...
              X