National Quilting Day (March 15, 2014) Anyone have speical plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Quilting Day (March 15, 2014) Anyone have speical plans

Anyone have any special plans for National Quilting Day??? I know that the M* is doing a retreat weekend. And I've seen several blogs that have posted of special events around the country.

My plan is to open up the curtains and let the sunshine (Sunday's forecast is calling for snow )in while I work on quilts. Not sure which ones yet as I have a couple that I need to bind. Hoping to get at least two of them done today but need to get some housework done first.

Happy National Quilting Day

Re: National Quilting Day (March 15, 2014) Anyone have speical plans

I will be home all weekend sewing, sewing and.......probably more sewing. I have so much to get done by the end of this month to stay on track.
    Cil
    A quilt is a blanket of love
    http://www.pinterest.com/cil3612/boards/
    http://www.creativelyhomemade.etsy.com/

Comment

Regular guild meeting, followed by a bargello class.

Comment

I will be attending the AQS show in Lancaster, PA.

Holly

Comment

work maybe squeeze in some sewing.
          sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
          Time spent with cats is never wasted.
          Sigmund Freud

Comment

Oh, don't tempt me, I'm supposed to be up cleaning the room not sewing, but since I have the attention span of a flea I'll probably end up at the machine!
            If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
            http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

I plan to stay home and put binding on a baby quilt. I have another baby scrappy quilt on the design wall. So stitching is on my agenda. I been done with cold or somehting and it has been a long week. So I look forward to a day in my play room. I sure hope I get it!

Comment

Starting a quilt for my grandson's 3rd birthday next month.
                ​Robyn

Comment

Aborting previous plans to attend the National Quilting Association festivities in Lincoln, NB tomorrow.
                  Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
                  it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Sewing, relaxing and watching free episodes of The Quilt Show.
                    *~* Myrna *~*
                    *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

Can that be extended to read "INTERNATIONAL Quilting Day??????? Otherwise I'll be in the garden taming the weeds. Not sure if we actually have a special day downunder. However I declare everyday "Quilting day"!!

Comment

Would love to be sewing, but having friends and family over for Corned Beef and cabbage after the big St. Patrick's Day parade in Cottleville.
                        :icon_wave:Debby

Comment

Working until 2 then plan on spending time in my favorite room of the house. Oh so counting down the hours until 2.

Comment

I'm going to work on the memory quilt for my niece. I might run over to the LQS and see what they have on sale. I will also work on the 9 patches for my Irish Chain quilt.
                            Shirley aka buckeyequilter
                            I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Comment

I spent Saturday morning at the local church where my group meets and we made charity blocks out of strips...so I told everyone at work Saturday afternoon I was stripping all morning....you wouldn't believe some of the looks I received from the customers! It was just too funny...we got over 300 blocks made!

Comment

Working...
                              X