BLOCK .... uh huh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLOCK .... uh huh

........ Hubby brought me the mail today and there she was, the long awaited BLOCK. I love, love, love it! Congrats to Jenny and all of her amazing family on the conception and birth of their new baby. Love the shape of the magazine (it's square like a quilt block .. duh ).... and the quality of the paper (it's more like a quilting book than a magazine)... love the creativity, the photography and Jenny's words of wit and wisdom and her own special charm that endears her to us. In my opinion there is nothing not to love. I am so happy for all the Doans.... their hard work over the past few years has really paid off... what an great example they are for us. WAY TO GO ..... and many hugs and prayers.

Re: BLOCK .... uh huh

Originally posted by JudyAnn View Post
    ........ Hubby brought me the mail today and there she was, the long awaited BLOCK. I love, love, love it! Congrats to Jenny and all of her amazing family on the conception and birth of their new baby. Love the shape of the magazine (it's square like a quilt block .. duh ).... and the quality of the paper (it's more like a quilting book than a magazine)... love the creativity, the photography and Jenny's words of wit and wisdom and her own special charm that endears her to us. In my opinion there is nothing not to love. I am so happy for all the Doans.... their hard work over the past few years has really paid off... what an great example they are for us. WAY TO GO ..... and many hugs and prayers.
    I couldn't have said it better, JudyAnn!
    I honestly wonder if they may have under priced it...
    The quality is that phenomenal!
    I really need to get off the exclamation point.
    It may give people the idea that I'm bright and cheerful all the time....

Comment

Re: BLOCK .... uh huh

I agree with you Sue.... the quality is just awesome.

Comment

Working...
      X