No BLOCK today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No BLOCK today!

Now, I am wondering if my subscription actually went through! Or is it our horrible USPS here that is the problem? I'm so frustrated!

Re: No BLOCK today!

Jean I am still waiting for my magazine too! I am here in Chesterfield but no luck yet. My MSQC account says I am subscribed...
    Linda
    -its not the number of breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away!

sigpic

Comment

I'm still waiting for mine as well! I'm located in Vermont.

Comment

That stinketh.

Comment

I've given up looking at posts about how wonderful it is! I JUST WANT MY OWN, waaaaaa! I'm a crybaby, I know!

Comment

Happy Dance
            Received Block Today
            Ca

Comment

Haven't received mine either. I am in Vermont. I just double checked that they payment went through and it did. Hopefully tomorrow.
              Wendy
              http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

Originally posted by Jean Sewing Machine View Post
                I've given up looking at posts about how wonderful it is! I JUST WANT MY OWN, waaaaaa! I'm a crybaby, I know!
                I felt like that last night, but mine FINALLY came today.
                Greatly exceeded my expectation, and worth every minute of wait!
                Maybe tomorrow, chica....
                I really need to get off the exclamation point.
                It may give people the idea that I'm bright and cheerful all the time....

Comment

Believe me I feel your pain, I didn't want to read anything about the magazine but, not to pour salt on your wounds I got mine today and it is wonderful.

Comment

I haven't done my subscription yet 'cause I don't know if I need to change UPS Store locations...but I better buy my hard copy of the first issue from the store.
                    sigpic Visit my fabric shopping cart YardageALaCarte.com - PM me for a 25% Off your Total Purchase Code, just mention "The Forum" in your message. Huggers, Ruby

Comment

I am in NW Indiana and magazine yet either ! I will cry with you Jean!

Comment

Originally posted by Trish04 View Post
                        I am in NW Indiana and magazine yet either ! I will cry with you Jean!
                        The crying is getting louder and louder!

Comment

Now, I am wondering if my subscription actually went through! Or is it our horrible USPS here that is the problem? I'm so frustrated!
                          Mine didn't go through I just found out. I knew something was weird when I hit the subscribe button and nothing happened. So now I have to wait too. Oh well.
                          🌺 Lorie

Comment

Did y receive a confirmation email when you signed up? I did and mine came on Monday.
                            Mary
                            SW Missouri

Smile and the world smiles with you, frown and you frown alone.

Comment

For a short minute, I thought about getting the download copy to appease my need before it came.

Comment

Working...
                              X