Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice from Bernina software owners

Hi all,
    I am in a pickle. I found on my Bernina Embroidery Software Editor Plus V5 that I can design a quilt with my own fabric. Yippy. After searching for a few days for some software. LOL Anyway. I designed my quilt, printed out the pattern. Now my problem is I used some blocks from the software like flowers and butterfly's. Now I can't sew those together. So my question is does anyone know how to print the directions on how to sew the individual blocks together? I printed them and cut out the pieces in the fabric I choose. They do have numbers on them but when I sew some together they are larger than the others. So I am stuck.

Thanks,
    Crystal

Re: Advice from Bernina software owners

Since you are in Spring, TX, I would assume your Bernina dealer is It's A Stitch - the Champions store went out of business, but you could call the Humble or Westheimer Store. V5 is pretty outdated though, V6 was released a few years ago and V7 just recently
    Happy Quilting!

Comment

Re: Advice from Bernina software owners

Sorry for the delay. I have been quilting.
      Thanks bhaggerty. Yes, I just don't like going to the Humble store. The Champions one was the one I loved going to. The people there were just so much nicer and helpful. I felt like it did not matter that I did not purchase my machine there. At the Humble store when they find out I did not get it there they kind of shun you. And it is not like I don't purchase other things there. So I just figured it out myself. Took me a while but I got it. I rather search the internet or ask here than go ask at the store.

Comment

Working...
      X