What's up with this cone thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's up with this cone thread?

Awhile back I bought what I thought at the time, was a generic 100% polyester thread on a cone. I forget the name but I thought it was like Joann's store brand or something like that. I bought it to use for misc things that didn't need expensive thread or 100% cotton thread. It has been working just fine. However, today, I was looking to make sure I had the polyester cone as I had bought a 100% cotton of the same color on a cone (back when I was trying out threads to find the one that worked the best with my machine) so i was looking on the inside of the cone to see that I had the poly one and not the cotton one.

It said "100% polyester..made in china...for Coats and Clark. " I know Coats and Clark, they are a bit pricey for their cotton and the cotton covered poly, but reasonable for the poly on spools

My question is... how is this one, compared to the poly that is on a spool with Coats and Clark brand name on it that you buy when you want a spool of thread by Coats and Clark? And if it is made "for" Coats and Clark...why doesn't Cand C put their name on the label?
    Cheri

www.fabricandmemories.blogspot.com
Working...
X