My new favorite accessory...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new favorite accessory...

This is a "Hemingworth Control-A-Twist" Thread Stand that I purchased off of Ebay....I LOVE it! It is great when using my embroidery thread. Embroidery thread and Metallic threads have a bad habit of twisting while coming off the spools. With this stand the thread follows the middle rod up and then into the machine with NO twists that can cause needle breakage or broken threads. I embroideried with it yesterday with perfect results. The stand is very lightweight so my DH attached it to a piece of leftover wood from our deck.
    Attached Files
    TODAY IS A GOOD DAY...TO HAVE A GOOD DAY...Genny

Re: My new favorite accessory...

Neat. I'm glad you found something that helps avoid breakage and twists - they drive me nuts. And thank you for posting the item you found to help us avoid breaks and twists.

Comment

I have one also and love it, easy way to use those big spools of thread. There are plastic ones available but I felt they would fall over too often.

Comment

I have one of those too! Mine was bought at Sew Expo a couple years ago from Superior threads and I thought it a great deal for just $10 since the base is case iron. I put my large spools on it and set it next to my machine.
        pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Working...
        X