Doin' the Happy Dance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doin' the Happy Dance

Today I received my copy of "Block." All I can say is "WOW" times two!!!!! It is a lovely publication. Everything about it is top quality. I'm going to show it off along with my coffee table books.

I'm inspired to skip spring cleaning and lock myself away in my quilting room until our pollen count is lower.

Re: Doin' the Happy Dance

I still have not received mine. still waiting here in Massachusetts.
    Cil
    A quilt is a blanket of love
    http://www.pinterest.com/cil3612/boards/
    http://www.creativelyhomemade.etsy.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Ruth View Post
      Today I received my copy of "Block." All I can say is "WOW" times two!!!!! It is a lovely publication. Everything about it is top quality. I'm going to show it off along with my coffee table books.

I'm inspired to skip spring cleaning and lock myself away in my quilting room until our pollen count is lower.
      I'm with you, Mary! I was totally impressed....

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

congrats! i'm still waiting.
        :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

Originally posted by Madeforyouinma11 View Post
          I still have not received mine. still waiting here in Massachusetts.
          Me too :-) our mail carriers are secretly reading them here in MA

Comment

I haven't got mine either. Maybe today. Maybe.

Comment

I have not received mine yet either
              sigpic
              Hugs Ann

Comment

I got mine yesterday and it is a really great deal. It's closer to a book than a magazine and you get several patterns for the price of what I just paid for the bow tucks purse pattern. Which was just one pattern using two sheets of paper tucked into a ziplock bag!

And it's really nice that they mail it in a plastic sleeve to protect it. That also means you don't have to try to peel the mailing label off without tearing the cover.

I imagine a lot of members will get theirs today.
                Vonnie

Comment

I just received my Block and I can't believe the quality! It is over sized and heavy paper - just like a $30 book you would buy at a quilt store and only $6! Many of my favorite patterns are in there and I like the fact I will be able to use the book but go to youtube if I need clearification on a pattern.

Can't wait for number 2...
                  Missouri Star Quilt Company you have done it again!
                  Thanks!

Comment

I'm going to continue to get the hardcopy and not the digital. It's only $1 more anyway.
                    Vonnie

Comment

Mine came today! I love it, can't wait to read from cover to cover.

Comment

Got mine today !! WOW this is NOT a magazine it is a book and a very nice one at that. I can't wait to try out some of the patterns.

Comment

The "Block" has arrived in Texas! Got mine today, too!! Beautiful magazine/book.
                          Gerri

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Comment

I got mine yesterday and am so impressed. I do not consider this to be a magazine at all. This is a beautifully done quilt BOOK. I hope I will not offend anyone when I say that I have already taken mine to the printer to have it spiral bound with clear covers put on the front and back. While as someone else said, it is worthy of coffee table status, I also want mine to lie flat so I can work from it as well. Well done, MSQC! Already looking forward to the next issue!

Comment

Originally posted by notsewfast View Post
                              I got mine yesterday and am so impressed. I do not consider this to be a magazine at all. This is a beautifully done quilt BOOK. I hope I will not offend anyone when I say that I have already taken mine to the printer to have it spiral bound with clear covers put on the front and back. While as someone else said, it is worthy of coffee table status, I also want mine to lie flat so I can work from it as well. Well done, MSQC! Already looking forward to the next issue!
                              Where do you take it to have it spiral bound ?? Is it a special printer or do office stores or fedex stores do it ?
                              I have several quilt books that would benefit from this...
                              May the road rise up to meet you...
                              May the wind be always at your back...
                              May you be in Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you're dead...
                              Patt :icon_wave:

Comment

Working...
                              X