MSQC "BLOCK"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MSQC "BLOCK"

I received your new Volume 1, issue 1 Winter BLOCK "bookazine"!! I love it! What a great way to have the information put together to go with your tutorials we all love so much! The price is a great value and the quality of the printing is awesome! Once again you have done it. Jenny and crew!!!! Good job!! I was thinking I would love to be one of your "team" there at MSQC, but then I thought...we all are! Those of us who follow you make up another perspective of your "team". We are the cheering crowd, we are the makers and doers, we are the ones who sing your praises, we are your "general contractors" making what you show us to do. We are your "electricians" who gather your energy and run with it. You keep us motivated therefore we "shine" for you. You give us "light bulb" moments that keeps us "charged". Well, I could go on, but we love you and love what your doing. I suspect alot of your followers are like me, we don't get out much, and you give us what others have to go to classes for. Being a care taker doesn't allow us time for ourselves, but you give us the tools, and the incentive to do something for ourselves. Your the best!

Re: MSQC "BLOCK"

Originally posted by Kathy M Boice View Post
    I received your new Volume 1, issue 1 Winter BLOCK "bookazine"!! I love it! What a great way to have the information put together to go with your tutorials we all love so much! The price is a great value and the quality of the printing is awesome! Once again you have done it. Jenny and crew!!!! Good job!! I was thinking I would love to be one of your "team" there at MSQC, but then I thought...we all are! Those of us who follow you make up another perspective of your "team". We are the cheering crowd, we are the makers and doers, we are the ones who sing your praises, we are your "general contractors" making what you show us to do. We are your "electricians" who gather your energy and run with it. You keep us motivated therefore we "shine" for you. You give us "light bulb" moments that keeps us "charged". Well, I could go on, but we love you and love what your doing. I suspect alot of your followers are like me, we don't get out much, and you give us what others have to go to classes for. Being a care taker doesn't allow us time for ourselves, but you give us the tools, and the incentive to do something for ourselves. Your the best!
    What Kathy said!

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Working...
    X