laundry--don't we love it??!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

laundry--don't we love it??!!

For those of you who have used the photo fabric sheets on a quilt or something you would be washing. Have you used detergent when you washed the masterpiece? and if you did, what happened? I know it says to not use detergent, but just try and get we ladies to not use detergent--we'd be letting our families down and lowering the hygiene scale if we didn't use detergent.

Re: laundry--don't we love it??!!

Hmm.. interesting question and very odd to tell someone not to wash something with detergent. What do you do if it gets barfed on for example?
    Finished is way better than perfect! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

I was told once by a tshirt printer to never use Tide on shirts that have designs added to them because over time, the Tide will eat the design off. That is the main reason we use All. I have never had that problem.
      pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

I bought the other photo fabric sheets brand that can be washed with detergents - I can't remember the brand name. I just remember standing in JoAnn's looking at all of them and glad that I saw the "don't use detergent" on the one brand.

Even if you tell someone, they are going to forget. I'd rather be safe than sorry!
        Lisa

M*QC forum is full of the best people!

I'm not just buying fabric, I am supporting the economy...

A bad day in the sewing room is better than a good day at the office.

Comment

Isn't Woolite a soap? Couldn't you use that on these quilts/projects?

Comment

Working...
          X