X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slokarma
    replied
    Re: Connecting Threads and Paypal??

I'm 3 hrs away from their Ohio warehouse and I use paypal and it almost always takes a good week before I see a delivery. I have received pkg.'s from several states away before I would receive the CT pkg from Columbus when I ordered the same day. It's just the way they operate.

Leave a comment:

• Dena1219
    replied

Ok thank you. I am in no rush for it to be shipped or arrive, atleast I know they are a little slow. lol

Leave a comment:

• CountryHut
    replied

as an online seller and buyer -- using and having cash in my Paypal acct all the time -- if I'm sending a payment to a ''''seller'''' they receive the $$ at the moment it is submitted . . . on the buyer side - it will show '''pending''' until it clears the paypal system/as in being recorded/updated ------- UNLESS - it's an e-check -- then the '''seller''' has to wait for the e-check to clear - normally 3-4 '''business days''''

Leave a comment:

• toggpine
    replied

CT is a bit slow. I pay with a credit card and they are slow to confirm. They are slow in putting out the shipping notices too.

The corporate offices are here in Washington state, but the warehouse is in Ohio (I think that's what they said) near a major FedEx hub for more efficient shipping. I plan for at least three weeks on an order from them if I choose standard shipping.

I really like their 100% cotton thread, or I guess my machine does! I have been pleased with the quality of the fabrics I have purchased from them too. I have used the printed cottons (basics & special prints) and the batiks. I ordered a charm pack of the flannels for color reference, but haven't sewn & washed them yet. They feel nice, but I like to see how they wash before I pass final approval.

I guess patience is going to be the key for you dealing with CT & PayPal. Just know you aren't alone in the waiting game!

Leave a comment:

• Alana
    replied

CT is always a little irregular with their shipping notices. Check the order status on the site. If your order isn't showing their then a phone call may be a good idea.
    I order from them quite often and have used Paypal. Even here, Paypal sometimes takes two or three days to go through my account. I think it's more the Paypal system than the place you are purchasing from.

Leave a comment:

• Dena1219
    started a topic Connecting Threads and Paypal??

Connecting Threads and Paypal??

Has anyone used paypal for their payment on a CT purchase?
    I use PP often when buying online. This is my first order with CT and I placed it on the 7th my payment just cleared PP today the 11th, seems it waited for the bank to transfer funds then sent it on to CT (I don't normally choose this way).
    I was curious if maybe this is the way CT has it set up? I have no confirmation from CT as of yet or anything on their site that I had even placed an order, and was wondering if in time it will come through? I don't want to email them and jump the gun in case this is just the way it works with them.
Working...
X