Bravo MS*QC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bravo MS*QC

Just received my Block bookazine I am so impressed ! I got all of the quilting quickly that Jenny did with fons and porter and the Block is so much nicer! I personally feel in got more than my money's worth in design, layout and quality of the printing kudos to you at msq I look forward to more issues.

Re: Bravo MS*QC

Can't wait to see it-I've heard nothing but raves!!!

Comment

Bump Bump...

Comment

Originally posted by Louise View Post
        Just received my Block bookazine I am so impressed ! I got all of the quilting quickly that Jenny did with fons and porter and the Block is so much nicer! I personally feel in got more than my money's worth in design, layout and quality of the printing kudos to you at msq I look forward to more issues.

Everything she said... It's absolutely awesome.

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Could those of you who have it post some photos?

sigpic
          Marci

Comment

Where is mine? Still waiting.....
            Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
            Maya Angelou

~Megan~

Comment

I love it, too.... The photography is outstanding! And I love the stories that come with each quilt. Already looking forward to the next issue!

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

I think M* has outdone themselves with this wonderful "Book", I absolutely love it!!!!!
                Dawn

Comment

I got my Block yesterday. I echo everything that's already been said. The layout, photography and family stories are great! When my book came I made a pot of tea and settled in for two hours and read it cover to cover. A nice touch is a quilt gallery at the back of the book of al the quilts featured in the magazine. Thank you Missouri Star for such a wonderful idea book! I also love it that there's no advertising. If your copy hasn't arrived yet, you are in for such a treat.
                  sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Amazing that they can produce this in better quality paper and for $4 less than the Quilting Quickly and without ads!
                    Vonnie

Comment

still waiting..... if it takes this long to get from the printer maybe i just need to order from the store.....I'm sure i can find something else to buy to justify the shipping....fabric maybe, or a DD.
                      :icon_wave::icon_woohoo:Kellie:icon_hi:

Comment

I'm guessing that where this is the "maiden voyage" .... Let's take into consideration that it's a first for them in just about every detail of creating a magazine of their OWN... from conception to publish... and I can only imagine what it takes to get the mailing and billing info together... we all must remember, this is pretty much a "family" business... I think they do as much as possible within their own little group,,, having worked for a big chain grocery business for 17yrs... in the buying office I know the back story of this stuff and I still can't belive how far they have come and kept it so personal and friendly.... Kudos to you all... I'm still waiting patiently, but my account says I'm a subscriber,,, so I have faith... (thank you to the person that told me how to check it out)..... I have lost a lot of ground in the "tech" dept.... having been retired for over 15yrs... Yikes,,, am I that old!!!! ... GB
                        "Each day well-lived and Happy;
                        that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

Just got my magazine a few days ago and it is great. Photos are wonderful. Patterns are great...already have three marked to make. And the hints on the last few pages are very helpful. Quality is top rate. Hope it can continue. You all are the best!

Comment

Sigh....I am still waiting for mine...just hoping no one has stolen it!

Comment

Words can't even begin to describe how wonderful BLOCK is. Congratulations MSQC! (Received my copy yesterday)
                              Barb

Comment

Working...
                              X