WOO HOO....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOO HOO....

yippie...my Block Magazine arrived today!,,,It's gorgeous!
    TODAY IS A GOOD DAY...TO HAVE A GOOD DAY...Genny

Re: WOO HOO....

Happy for you, I am still waiting for mine in the mail....
    Vicki C:icon_hi:

Comment

I just got mine today too! I love it! I've been needing a challenge to get me away from always doing D9P quilts and this is it. It's great that all the quilts in the magazine are also ones with videos!

Comment

I told you so! (gorgeous).

Comment

Just to refresh my mind..LOL how much was the cost??? I know it comes out of the credit card, which for me is the same as debit...I could swear I was like "person 1 or 2" to sign up for this .... and I think I remember checking out the statement.. but I have not received mine yet and just want to be sure I DID already sign up... just like me to be waiting for something I forgot to follow thru on... any hints??? I know shame on me.. but I can look back and find it if I have a dollar amount to look for... thanks for any help ladies!!! GB
          "Each day well-lived and Happy;
          that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

Originally posted by GrammaBabs View Post
            Just to refresh my mind..LOL how much was the cost??? I know it comes out of the credit card, which for me is the same as debit...I could swear I was like "person 1 or 2" to sign up for this .... and I think I remember checking out the statement.. but I have not received mine yet and just want to be sure I DID already sign up... just like me to be waiting for something I forgot to follow thru on... any hints??? I know shame on me.. but I can look back and find it if I have a dollar amount to look for... thanks for any help ladies!!! GB
            If you were a subscriber the cost was $5.99.

Comment

The Block is more than a magazine. It is a book. Won't get lost in the crush. Will have an honored place on my bookshelf. Great job and looking forward to more. Now to pick just one project to get started.

Comment

Go to the store and look at your account...you will see Magazine Subscriptions and a button that says Manage Subscriptions. That will give you the info you need.
                Shirley aka buckeyequilter
                I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Comment

Ditto...I have not gotten mine either. Now I have to go look and see if it was deducted from my debit
                  Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by auntiemern View Post
                    Ditto...I have not gotten mine either. Now I have to go look and see if it was deducted from my debit
                    I got an email telling me when they took my payment.

Comment

I just got mine today. It is beautiful. I'm hoping the post office will try to deliver it sooner next time.

Comment

waiting.........
                        Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
                        Maya Angelou

~Megan~

Comment

I'm waiting too. I can't imagine a magazine without advertisements.

Comment

I got mine today, too. IT'S BEAUTIFUL!! I don't think I'd call it a magazine but a wonderful book of patterns.

Comment

I got my copy today also. It is well worth the wait.

Comment

Working...
                              X