Grrrrrrrr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grrrrrrrr

So I am doing the jo Morton BOM ...prairie rose quilt....here's a link...The Quilted Moose | Nebraska Quilt Shop | Quilting Supplies - The Quilts of Prairie Rose. There are about a gazillion different fabrics in one block....I miss cut....so frustrated right now...guess I will piece a 3" square together until I can see if I Can acquire a replacement piece.....
    Last edited by Mpyles; March 6, 2014, 08:02 PM.
    Mary
    SW Missouri

Smile and the world smiles with you, frown and you frown alone.

Re: Grrrrrrrr

Don't they offer an 'oops kit'?
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Originally posted by bubba View Post
      Don't they offer an 'oops kit'?
      Until I go to club on Monday...I don't know?? I did find it online at the fat quarter shop. So might have it order some up. It was the most confusing block to cut out...as there is a center block and a grand block. Some if the material I ended up with extra.... Guess we will see when I put it together whether there are more oops's!!
      Mary
      SW Missouri

Smile and the world smiles with you, frown and you frown alone.

Comment

When I started doing samplers on first Saturdays, I realized that I had to make practice blocks. After going back to the LQS several times begging for matching fabric! I went to Wal-Mart and bought a couple of inexpensive FQ bundles. Did that for a few years and then made a quilt for the kids play room with the practice blocks! Got that one finished before any of the real samplers that I had been making. As a matter of fact, the quilt I'm quilting now is a sampler quilt that I participated in back in 2008! I'm making it for my oldest son.

Good luck with the solution. Just remember, in the end, it's your quilt so you can make an artistic change!
        Vonnie

Comment

Working...
        X