Little Did He Know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little Did He Know

I was just watching one of Jenny's tutorials and DH walked in right at the end. He said, "Missouri Star? You'll have to visit them next time we're in Missouri." Joking since we've never been to Missouri. So I proceeded to tell him all about MSQC. Then he said, "We could do a road trip and stop at all the quilt shops along the way." And I think he was halfway serious. Do I gave a great DH or what! I'm putting it on my bucket list for when we retire.

Re: Little Did He Know

OOOOOHhhhhh!!! How many states will you get to drive thru?
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Oh!!! That would be a dream vacation. I'd love to take an RV trip to visit all the kids & see the US & visit ALL the quilt shops along the way,,,, may take a while. (((LOL)))
      May the road rise up to meet you...
      May the wind be always at your back...
      May you be in Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you're dead...
      Patt :icon_wave:

Comment

Originally posted by bubba View Post
        OOOOOHhhhhh!!! How many states will you get to drive thru?
        We're in Utah so three or four.

Comment

Originally posted by quiltsRfun View Post
          I was just watching one of Jenny's tutorials and DH walked in right at the end. He said, "Missouri Star? You'll have to visit them next time we're in Missouri." Joking since we've never been to Missouri. So I proceeded to tell him all about MSQC. Then he said, "We could do a road trip and stop at all the quilt shops along the way." And I think he was halfway serious. Do I gave a great DH or what! I'm putting it on my bucket list for when we retire.
          Get it in writing and notarized just in case he has memory loss between now and retirement! LOL

Comment

I can afford the road trip but the trip would be cut short because I would spend it all in the quilt shops. But it sure would be funto take a trip like that. Oh please reitrement hurry up
            Karen
            Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

Sounds like a fun. Don't know how long you til you hit retirement but it could be a fun summer trip

Comment

Working...
              X