Jenny's Show in Pittsburgh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jenny's Show in Pittsburgh

I just registered to attend Jenny's Show in Pittsburgh on Tuesday May 13th...I am so excited to get to meet Jenny...one of the forum members "snowbird" mentioned it on the forum last week...it turns out we do not live far from each other and are going to attend together...the registration includes a separate time to make a house block embroidered with your house number, that Jenny will sign at the show...a big thank you to Shirley for her post...
    Carol

Sewing Mends The Soul ~ Author Unknown

Re: Jenny's Show in Pittsburgh

Where is this show being held?

Comment

Carol, you and Shirley are destined to meet a lifelong, wonderful friend!! Not only each other, but you will know Jenny and she's absolutely WONDERful!
      Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
      it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Originally posted by DianaP View Post
        Where is this show being held?
        Here is the link with the information. http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/gen...ittsburgh.html Once on the website, click on the "News" tab.

Comment

Carol, no thanks is necessary...we are all here to help one another...happy you will be able to attend with me.

Sandy, I've considered myself a "Jennyite/DOANut" (my pet name for us M* followers - no offense to anyone) for quite some time so I am so happy to have the opportunity to meet Jenny and whoever accompanies her to the event. I think Jenny will have such a great time with Gloria Horn (the LQS owner sponsoring the event); Gloria is a ball of energy with a sweet personality too.

Comment

Working...
          X