Mobile version of the shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mobile version of the shop

We've been working hard on our new mobile version of the quilt shop site. Before we announce it to the world, I'd love some feedback from my beta testing troupe (you all ) if you have a smart phone, can you go play on the site and tell me what you think?

It it won't have all the features of the full site, but we were aiming to have the important ones for shopping and make it a great experience on the small screen. Thoughts, ideas, comments, ideas for how to get more sleep are all welcome

Re: Mobile version of the shop

You mean like you will be driving down the road by my house and I can run out and get some fabric?? LIKE BRING IT ON!! What a FANTABULOUS idea!

Smart phone? I use my phone to order all the time... maybe I am not tracking what you are talking about...

Comment

Pretty smooth!! Great job!!
      Mary
      SW Missouri

Smile and the world smiles with you, frown and you frown alone.

Comment

I don't own a cell phone, but when I was little we had a Helms bakery truck come down the street. You can stop in front of my house anytime
        🌺 Lorie

Comment

Lol, I'm the one who often wakes up at one in the morning and checks the DD on my phone... now you're making it EASIER to buy stuff?

Comment

Just played with it. Very nice.

Jane
            Jane M (quiltnforfun)

Comment

AND, today is Fat Tuesday. Can someone deliver some more Paczki? (Poonch key).

I get the site on my android, but my eyes can't read the tiny print so I just come here!

Comment

Originally posted by BillNye View Post
                We've been working hard on our new mobile version of the quilt shop site. Before we announce it to the world, I'd love some feedback from my beta testing troupe (you all ) if you have a smart phone, can you go play on the site and tell me what you think?

It it won't have all the features of the full site, but we were aiming to have the important ones for shopping and make it a great experience on the small screen. Thoughts, ideas, comments, ideas for how to get more sleep are all welcome
                Is this an update of the previous version, or is it a new app?

Comment

I like it! It will be great to have access to your videos easily when I am away from my computer.

I tried to send a picture as a test and it came back as invalid email address. I am not 100% with the iPhone so it is prob my error.

Comment

Wow, that was easy. Thanks!
                    My friends call me Peggy
                    The government calls me Mary Margaret

Proverbs 13:22 A good person leaves an inheritance for their children’s children.

Comment

Ok I downloaded the app. I must confess though, I have only had my smartphone for a week. I personally was quite happy with my 'dumb' phone, so I am still learning how to use it. Anything however, that makes it easier for me to get to your site is fine with me.. I need to take a 'smartphone for dummies' class....they actually do have them.
                      Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                      sigpic

Comment

Blackberry version please, for those of us who do not use an IPhone. I always liked to be different!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by auntiemern View Post
                          Ok I downloaded the app. I must confess though, I have only had my smartphone for a week. I personally was quite happy with my 'dumb' phone, so I am still learning how to use it. Anything however, that makes it easier for me to get to your site is fine with me.. I need to take a 'smartphone for dummies' class....they actually do have them.
                          I did not have to download anything. It just automatically went to the mobile site.
                          Mary
                          SW Missouri

Smile and the world smiles with you, frown and you frown alone.

Comment

The mobile app I have from you is for tutorials, links to the Facebook site for Quilting Deals, the blog and let's me send you a picture, supposedly (never tried.) If there is one for shopping I don't know where it is. I just bring the site up in my browser on my phone, then go blind trying to read it.
                            K is for Karen 😊​..................
                            Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
                            T - is it TRUE?
                            H - is it HELPFUL?
                            I - is it INSPIRING?
                            N - is it NECESSARY?
                            K - is it KIND?

Comment

My smart phone and I don't play well together.
                              Shirley aka buckeyequilter
                              I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Comment

Working...
                              X