Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank You, Mable!

Mable is awesome!

This morning I needed to contact M*, to check on a couple of things... Mable answered the phone...
    She was so kind, efficient, and helpful..... She wasn't even phased when... as usual, when I meet a kind person, or hear a sympathetic voice....I teared up..... I try not to, but tears, it seems have like to do their own thing.

This is one of the reasons I love M*..... They treat their customers like people.. Mable talked with me in a normal voice.....she was not reading from a script.....she was friendly.... We were just two women, talking through a problem.... Everything was taken care of in a timely, and friendly manner.

This company, and this forum, have my heart..... It's a little broken right now, but I definitely know I am not alone. What a gift.....

Yesterday went pretty well..... I cried, but felt better.... Today is going to be a weepy day.. I can tell..... If things get too bad, I know I can come here to "talk"...... Someone will be there to catch me when I fall.

Thank you, M*, and Forum....

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Re: Thank You, Mable!

Sandy, let the tears all. They can be healing tears, afterthey fall, you might feel refreshed, and ready to face new challenges.

Comment

WE LOVE YOU SANDY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jean Sewing Machine View Post
        Sandy, let the tears all. They can be healing tears, afterthey fall, you might feel refreshed, and ready to face new challenges.
        Thank you, Jean.... I do cry when I need to.....with no apologies to anyone.... I know the value of healing tears....

I also laugh whenever I can.,.. My five grandboys provide ample opportunities.... They are so funny. What would I do without them? And the little dogs?

Laughing and crying are inexplicably related in some mysterious way.... Both are healing....both can refresh our souls.
        So.... I do both.... Sometimes laughing through my tears.....

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Originally posted by turena65 View Post
          WE LOVE YOU SANDY!!

Love you guys, too!

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Isn't it great to hear a friendly & truly sympathetic voice when you have a problem. Three cheers for Mabel!
            Peggy:icon_hug:

Comment

Originally posted by Pegger View Post
              Isn't it great to hear a friendly & truly sympathetic voice when you have a problem. Three cheers for Mabel!
              Yes, it certainly is..... I think M* employees are carefully chosen, because I have always received courteous! friendly service. Other businesses could take a lesson...

The best part is that you are not instructed to press buttons, while listening to awful music... A true blessing.

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Sandy, you are truly amazing! I hope you do realize what an inspiration you are. The more I read about you, the more I can't wait to meet you.

We all go through ups and downs, that is life, but you show a way, how to cope with it. This is inspirational!

God bless you in many ways Sandy, you are a wonderful example that has a lot to give and teach.
                ♥♥♥ JAM ♥♥♥

Comment

We're here for you - sending hugs and prayers to you.

Comment

Originally posted by JAM View Post
                    Sandy, you are truly amazing! I hope you do realize what an inspiration you are. The more I read about you, the more I can't wait to meet you.

We all go through ups and downs, that is life, but you show a way, how to cope with it. This is inspirational!

God bless you in many ways Sandy, you are a wonderful example that has a lot to give and teach.
                    Thank you for the very undeserved compliment.... I've never bern called as "inspiration" before.... But, if I have inadvertently helped anyone, I am grateful....

I know I am not the only woman to have lost her husband.... It 's just that I never thought I would really belong to their club.... I once told my husband ...... while he was ill.... that I didn't want to be a widow.....but he told me that I would..... We were right here in this room. He had accepted what I could not.... I don't think I have accepted it yet.... Maybe I never will..

Thank you, again, for your kind, encouraging words..... They really touched my heart.... Thank you.

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Working...
                    X