Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maybe I'm Just Tired of Bad Weather But. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe I'm Just Tired of Bad Weather But. . .

We have had ice, sleet, freezing rain, snow, and this morning the wind chill was MINUS 15 degrees. Maybe I am just kind of in a bad mood or something. But...I thought I would cheer myself up by ordering some new fabric. I had a total of $70 worth of material in my cart. Did a few things and came back this afternoon to see if I wanted to add anything else and then order. When I checked my items, my one DD charm pack and one (identical) charm pack at regular price had been changed into two charm packs at regular price and there was no DD. The DD is Sold Out. And yet, I now have TWO of the same charm packs in my cart at regular price. SO it isn't really sold out. There are still enough to give me two of them. I just can't have the DD any more. The one I put in my cart this morning. For some reason this made me remove everything from my cart and I am no longer ordering anything. It is one thing for the fabric to be all gone. But it isn't. And that just hit me wrong. Oh, well, I just saved some money I guess. And yeah, it is still really, really cold outside, too! So I guess I will get a cup of hot tea and realize that this isn't really a that big of a problem in the larger scheme of things!

sigpic
    Marci

Re: Maybe I'm Just Tired of Bad Weather But. . .

That's happened to me before too. I don't see anywhere that it says they are only offering a limited number for the daily deal.
    Since you're always on my mind can you straighten out the mess up there?

Comment

Where I come from we say:
      Oh Poop.jpg
      Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
      it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

The Daily Deal has always just been a limited quantity, not the entire stock on hand. For some reason the number 500 comes to my mind, now whether i made it up or heard it someplace,is a whole 'nuther story.
        K is for Karen 😊​..................
        Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
        T - is it TRUE?
        H - is it HELPFUL?
        I - is it INSPIRING?
        N - is it NECESSARY?
        K - is it KIND?

Comment

The question is, where is it posted?
          Since you're always on my mind can you straighten out the mess up there?

Comment

Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
            The Daily Deal has always just been a limited quantity, not the entire stock on hand. For some reason the number 500 comes to my mind, now whether i made it up or heard it someplace,is a whole 'nuther story.
            Screen Shot 2014-03-03 at 5.21.46 PM.jpg

There is no mention of restricted quantities. Don't get me wrong, I understand if an item really is sold out--maybe thousands of customers ordered and the shop simply ran out of it (although I would hope there would be a good supply of items offered as Daily Deals). But it just doesn't "feel right" for the Daily Deal item that is in your cart, and that is still physically in stock, to have its price increased before the end of the Daily Deal day. It feels kind of like Bait-and-Switch.

sigpic
            Marci

Comment

Working...
            X