For Eleanor Burns fans--ROTFLM?O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Eleanor Burns fans--ROTFLM?O

If you are an Eleanor Burns fan, this video is hilarious. Gets off the ground a little slow, but once she gets into it, you'll die laughing. Plus she teaches how to make a star that I have never seen before!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1OKZiRdHWOs

These are new, there is a part 2 which was just done a couple of weeks ago, I want to watch that one, haven't had a chance yet! The first one is long, used up my remaining iPad battery!
    Last edited by Jean Sewing Machine; March 3, 2014, 06:07 AM.

Re: For Eleanor Burns fans--ROTFLM?O

That one is funny, I watched it a while back.
    Shirley aka buckeyequilter
    I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Comment

Couldn't get through the whole thing. No patience this morning for the beginning stuff. So just shut it off.
      sigpic
      Hugs Ann

Comment

Thanks for posting this. Could not watch it either. Video stuck but sound kept going. Weird. Will try again later with a different browser.
        Vonnie

Comment

Originally posted by Jean Sewing Machine View Post
          If you are an Eleanor Burns fan, this video is hilarious. Gets off the ground a little slow, but once she gets into it, you'll die laughing. Plus she teaches how to make a star that I have never seen before!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1OKZiRdHWOs

These are new, there is a part 2 which was just done a couple of weeks ago, I want to watch that one, haven't had a chance yet! The first one is long, used up my remaining iPad battery!
          Here is part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvBCHI7uUpA

Annika
          sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
          The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
          A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
          And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Comment

That was great! Thanks Jean!
            ~Kathy~

Comment

Originally posted by bkthomas View Post
              That was great! Thanks Jean!
              This was like a stand up comedy act between those two! I loved it when Marianne started to talk to the lady from Texas, and Eleanor kept pointing to herself, saying, "hey look at me! This is my show"! Hilarious!

Comment

I thought it was funny, too!

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Oh, thanks so much for posting that, I love Eleanor Burns!!
                  Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Comment

Cute video... I like that block too

Comment

I don't have the attention span to watch an hour and a half show, but I will watch this one little bits at a time.

I love Eleanor Burns! She is SUCH a character!
                      Cathryn

Comment

I enjoyed that, skipped some of the beginning and cut the time down a bit. Liked the block, too.
                        I am going to Paducah and have booked Dinner with Eleanor for Wed night, I am sure it will be fun.
                        I liked the fun side of both of them, they played well together.

Comment

Originally posted by Swedish leo View Post
                          .....and now I have sat through both of them! Thanks Annika!
                          I really love watching at the end when they have show and tell from what they did the previous month.....the fussy cut examples that Patti shows and everyone's variation.....just amazing to look at! Also whatever other quilts they bring to show....sew so much inspiration!!!!
                          ~Kathy~

Comment

Originally posted by Claire Hallman View Post
                            I enjoyed that, skipped some of the beginning and cut the time down a bit. Liked the block, too.
                            I am going to Paducah and have booked Dinner with Eleanor for Wed night, I am sure it will be fun.
                            I liked the fun side of both of them, they played well together.
                            Claire, that sounds like so much fun I don't think I'm going to be able to attend the show at Paducah this year! I saw she was going to do that event!

Comment

Originally posted by bkthomas View Post
                              .....and now I have sat through both of them! Thanks Annika!
                              I really love watching at the end when they have show and tell from what they did the previous month.....the fussy cut examples that Patti shows and everyone's variation.....just amazing to look at! Also whatever other quilts they bring to show....sew so much inspiration!!!!
                              I need to watch the second one. I loved the show and tell, also. I have several forms of her fabric line Ellie Ann. It was good to see it made up. It has more orange in it than I remembered it had.

Comment

Working...
                              X