I have a good friend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a good friend.

I was invited to go with a friend to Orlando, Florida for a few days. I think I made a good choice in accepting. The weather says at home this morning it was 9 degrees and snowing. It was 66 degrees and sunny here. It is now about 83, sunny and a nice cool breeze.

One of the other people coming is an avid quilter, I'm hoping to get some time to pick her mind.

Mickey.jpg

Re: I have a good friend.

Have a great trip, Bob!
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Sounds fun! Have a great time.
      "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
      Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Have fun!!
        🌺 Lorie

Comment

Hope you enjoy some great weather and good company.
          HUGS,
          Lenore

"I'm not crazy. My Mother had me tested." (Dr Sheldon Cooper)

Comment

You clearly made the right choice. Enjoy!
            My friends call me Peggy
            The government calls me Mary Margaret

Proverbs 13:22 A good person leaves an inheritance for their children’s children.

Comment

Excellent decision - weather in MO stinks today and tomorrow isn't looking too good either. Enjoy the warmth and sunshine!

Comment

We went Downtown Disney today and purchased a few things. That's where I took the pic of Mickey watering the flowers. We are dinner out on the screened porch tonight and played cards out there this afternoon. Tomorrow we are going to the Chocolate Kingdom Factory Adventure Tour in Kissimmee.

Do I really have to come home?

Comment

Must be nice! We have a wind chill advisory for -10 to -20 degrees tonight, and have been having freezing drizzle, snow, and ice accumulations today. The roads are snow packed and icy and it is terribly cold and windy. I dread driving to work tomorrow morning!

sigpic
                  Marci

Comment

You made the right decision! When it gets really hot this summer maybe you could return the favor and invite them to Missouri!

DH and I used to live in Tampa. The winters were great! The summers were like an all time sauna! I honestly don't think I could handle summers in Florida anymore.
                    Vonnie

Comment

And to top it off, the friend that has the condo has another friend coming to stay for a few days who is a longtime quilter. So I can maybe get some quilt talk and such. It would be interesting if she is a follower here. She lives in Alaska, so I don't know yet.

Comment

Bob! Are you trying to make us crazy? Describing all those wonderful activities? I hope you have a blast and tell Mickey hi from me!

Comment

Originally posted by Jean Sewing Machine View Post
                          Bob! Are you trying to make us crazy? Describing all those wonderful activities? I hope you have a blast and tell Mickey hi from me!
                          Will do! And does everyone know what kind of car Mickey's wife drives? See next post for the answer.

Comment

A Minnie-van. OK, so I'm better at quilting than stand up comedy.

Comment

Oh Bob, you have added to my smiles today. I lived in O'town for 10 years and loved having year 'round passes to Disney. Enjoy the weather. This is probably the nicest time of the year there - you can tell by all the tourists, right?
                              I love Main Street. Ride the train for me and ask the engineer to give a toot toot for North Carolina.
                              Hoping that your friends new and old will catch the quilting bug.
                              Sewing mends the soul.
                              sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
                              Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
                              ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Working...
                              X