Thank you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you!

I know I read a thread on here regarding the June Tailor Rulers. Of course, I just HAD to check them out. Google and I are pretty good friends so the search was fast and delivery almost as fast. LOL! I purchased the Shape Cut and the Perfect Half Square & Quarter Square rulers. WOW! Today I cut my own jelly roll strips and HSTs for a QAL on Flickr. The HST ruler is AWESOME! I thought I was doing a pretty good job squaring up with my 4.5" sq ruler but with the JT ruler I was flying through the squaring process. I love making HSTs but squaring can be quite tedious and time consuming. Not any more.

Thank you! To everyone who gave reviews of the JT rulers. I can't tell you all enough how much I love this forum, all of you wonderful members, the information, experience and laughs.....you all mean a lot to me <3

Here is a picture of the HST blocks I'm working on (along with my churn dash queen quilt, 5 different pillows, 2 mug rugs, 2 purses, 2 Larue Bags and any other block that catches my eye. lolol)

Soho Chic charm packs.

Soho Chic for QAL.jpg

Re: Thank you!

Wow. You are very busy and having fun while you are at it. I know I should cut strips myself as well as other things but I love precuts.

Good to hear your review of the rulers. They are on my want list, so someday.....
    Karen
    Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

So glad to hear they are working out for you. I am sure Joyce (MadamePolo) will be thrilled. She is practically a one woman ad for them
      Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
      sigpic

Comment

Great job Lindsey, those blocks are so nice.
        Shirley :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Such good timing to read your post as I actually just ordered the HST square up ruler yesterday online! I really hate squaring up HSTs so it sounds like that will be a good investment!

Comment

I bought the Shape Cut ruler and it was definitely a game changer for me. I can zip out my own jelly rolls and so far from those I've cut out a bunch of Dresdens in no time at all! I love this site for the ideas on things that make my quilting life easier.

Comment

Originally posted by g8dhorse7 View Post

Here is a picture of the HST blocks I'm working on (along with my churn dash queen quilt, 5 different pillows, 2 mug rugs, 2 purses, 2 Larue Bags and any other block that catches my eye. lolol)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69764[/ATTACH]
              OMG - you are one busy lady. Try as I may I just can't seem to juggle more than one project at a time.... I'm just in awe of you being able to have all those projects going at one time - WOW

Comment

Originally posted by Carol336 View Post
                OMG - you are one busy lady. Try as I may I just can't seem to juggle more than one project at a time.... I'm just in awe of you being able to have all those projects going at one time - WOW
                I think I have so many going at once so I don't get bored with the larger projects. Lol. The queen churn dash is kicking my tail. I've rearranged blocks, added more blocks, added sashing then ripped it out, and finally removed the blocks from the design wall so I can rethink the design. I'm happy to be able to complete a quick project like a pillow or purse while I ponder the albatross. My new name for the queen quilt. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jill_C View Post
                  Such good timing to read your post as I actually just ordered the HST square up ruler yesterday online! I really hate squaring up HSTs so it sounds like that will be a good investment!
                  I hope you love it as much as I do!

Comment

I second that thank you! I ordered the Shape Cut Pro from Joann's with a 40% coupon and I absolutely love it! I plan to order more when my budget allows.
                    sigpicCarolyn

Comment

Working...
                    X