Jenny is coming to Pittsburgh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jenny is coming to Pittsburgh

FYI, I received notice this morning that Jenny is coming to the 'Burgh in May and reservations are currently being taken for two dates. If you are in the Pittsburgh PA vicinity, Gloria Horn Sewing is making arrangements for the "event". The shop's contact info is: Gloria Horn Sewing Studio, Sew Pittsburgh

I am pleased to say, I have my reservation confirmation!

Re: Jenny is coming to Pittsburgh

Just checked and it would be a 10 + hour drive for me. Congrats on getting a confirmed reservation! Bet there are a lot of us here that are jealous - I know I am......

So have a great time for all of us and be sure to post about the experience, too.

Comment

Snowbird, thank you for the information...I am really excited...I am in the eastern suburbs of Pittsburgh...the shop is about 45 minutes from me...I signed up on their email list, and I will be calling them on Monday...
      Carol

Sewing Mends The Soul ~ Author Unknown

Comment

I have been signed up also..saw this two weeks ago online and almost flipped! This is 3 miles from my house!!!! I am goin on the 12th the evening session ..if anyone else is also ..We can meet up just pm me...so very excited!!!!!

Comment

Judy, wish you could attend but I understand that 10 hours is a long drive. It would have been nice to meet you.

Comment

Today is the day jenny will be here. She will be presenting tonight and again tomorrow morning. I am going to the tomorrow one. I will have a name tag on Jan in Pa if anyone wants to meet up with me.

Comment

I wish I would have known about this sooner (didn't join the boards until April)... I totally would have gone!! Pittsburgh is only about 1.5 hours from me and it would have been worth the trip! Hope those who are able to go have a great time, and I can't wait to hear all about it!
              ~ Rosie ~

Shop: It's Coming Up Rosie

~ The "Dream Team" ~
              "Penny" - Brother VQ2400" ~ "Leia" - Brother PR655 6-Needle Embroidery Machine
              "Rosie" - Viking Eden Rose 250C ~ "Pearl" - Viking Designer SE LE
              "Thor" - Juki TL-2010Q ~ ~ "Sally" - Singer ProFinish Serger ~

Comment

Working...
              X